Reviews for Saving You
alisseadreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You're a bad person babe! You made me cry two times on the same day with another story about the same topic. Definetly to my fav. list and you're going to my fav. authors and alerts. you're so much of an amazing writer to skip you.

Just keep writing. I love the way you express the feelings of your chapter meanwhile you keep them in character.

Besides, you've got a beutiful way with words.

Yep, definetly a fav one.

You're great.

The only sad think is I can't believe that you haven't got more reviews. People should tell you more times how good is this story!

Keep the good work!

Love

Clara
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
What can I say?

I'm literally in tears. In the show this is such a devastatingly beautiful scene and you've put it in to words just as beautifully, and I love the last little bit with Sammy and Madison. It's just wonderful and, I'm really a bit speechless at the moment (and that rarely happens).

This is definitely one of my totaly favourite SPN fics ever.

It was simply amazing..

passion.
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
*Wipes eyes* Darn you! Good grief! I hate this! Why? Because you fricken made me cry! That's why! *sniff* ok...I'm calm now...this is...amazing. You are an amazing writer, just..wow. That and I can't watch that episode without bursting into tears by just glancing at Sam's face right before he goes into the other room to shoot her. *sigh* But, like i said, this is really good. I still hate you for making me cry though (but not really _).

-Cait _