Reviews for The Virtue in the Saints
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved this! Exactly how it should have been - none of that Hannah bullshit!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Yipee! As soon as I read something about there being a "Patron Saint of Love" in this story I knew there was bound to be some irony in it too. I like the ending. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was amazing. Great job! (:
Resounding chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
D'awwwww! I thought my heart was going to burst from happiness... HH needs to pull his head out of his bum and take notes from you! You definitely know the right way to get these 2 together! haha
Wanderin'soul chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I found it sweet and some fluff is sometimes reaaaaaaaaaaally good
quigely chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Absolutely fabulous! Loved every word of it!
fictitiousgirl08 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was lovely and sweet. I love the medal as a gift especially. Your friend is one lucky girl!
flixfreak chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was really sweet. Now, if only this would happen on the show. Sigh. Great job!
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very touching just like B&B.

Loved it!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great story, such a cute idea!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very sweet. I liked it.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Your friend is very fortunate. This is a lovely story. And where did you hear about St. Dwynwen? (I am part Welsh so I have an excuse.)
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very nice!
boothiebabe chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
great start to this story, but why didnt she meet him by the reflecting pool? cant wait for your next update
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Hi there,

Loved this chapter...I wonder why she did not meet him at the reflecting pool like they had agreed...Hated that he had any doubts about their friendship...It was lovely that he got home twice and he could see Parker and catch up with Cam and Sweets...I love how he went to her apartment to see if she was home...All the time she was at his place...Maybe she thought with what she had to say to him and the gift she wanted to give to him, his place was better...Just love how she explained the coin...How she distanced herself to him at first but could not help but move closer to him...How he hugged her...You know, I would love another chapter to this, but it was perfect by itself...

Looking forward to more from you...