Reviews for It's a new galaxy
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
If you're alive and using the same email, I'd like to see where this story goes.
silverstreak93242 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I enjoyed reading the first parts of this story line, and I am looking forward to reading more in this new story, in the even that your muse is simply holding onto the next chapters in an attempt to get better benefits and what not! I enjoyed the entire series of stories leading up to this prologue, and as I have already said, I am looking forward to reading more in this story, and simply hoping that it hasn't quietly died due to lack of interest! I look forward to more chapters in this story line, as you continue to combine Star Wars, and SG-1 into a cohesive whole! When your muse decides to let you have the next chapters, I hope you are able to get to them quickly, but please, only get to them when your ready! The story has waited this long, whats a little bit longer wait? Here's to waiting patiently for the next chapters!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Are there any plans to continue this story?

More please.
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That's it?! Tell me there's more? I love this series.
mwbib chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like your vision of the story and I like your writing style so please continue
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Just a prologue? Don't leave us hanging!
darklord1590 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
wow, this is great! but i have to ask, will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Nice, but short. Please continue.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
More! lol
admiraljoshhar chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A good start. Please write more ASAP- my thirst for good fanfic must be quenched! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice
Patty1965 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like this series. Have you abandoned it?
kahless21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
looking forward to seeing more. keep up the good work.
stevee chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i know that this is probly really late. but please contenue!
Chewbrok chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love this series, its really well written.

Please update soon.