Reviews for Belief II: Beauty
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
so sweet (:
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Eriol sounds just like a very adoring husband. XD I loved his praises and his unabashed worship of his wife... A very lucky man, haha. Tomoyo's a luckier woman to have married him. I do believe relationships could function better if they appreciated and loved all of their partners. Hmm... And Eriol's very ecchi, haha XD I loved this! _
Purple Rabbit's Foot chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
aww.. so sweet.. Eriol is so in love with her..
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice.
Terdalicious chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
KAWAII!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
MAN! I wish someone would look at me like that! Well how knows, maybe there is someone out there lo- never mind, not in a million years. Oh well, i try. haha. I love this one! I'm adding it to my favorites!
Mei
the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
It is your favourite.

I do believe that now, it is mine as well. _
mysterio000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
HEY! I WANT THE BABY PART!SUGOI!
JM chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*teary eyed* thank you! you are just the sweetest person i've ever met! *speechless* not to mention a terrific writer! and i'm NOT pulling your leg. this story is just so sweet. it was... alam mo, i don't know how to describe it. it was just *sniffles* beautiful. love your work and thank you so much for taking the time to write something dedicated for someone unworthy. *sniffles* love you sister! and i am so glad e/t supporters like you exist! alright, i'll stop my babble. i will find some way to repay you. like maybe post some more death threats in my reviews. you love them, i know you do! anyway, i'll stop now, really... bye! thank you!
silver dragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
that is so sweet, Tomoyo and Eriol are haveing a baby!