Reviews for Beast
WickedSweet123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
The ending was a little random but all in all pretty good. I can't wait for you to update! Although you said it was a sequel but I can't find the first one. Just wanted to know where it was.
kittyallstars chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
omg this is really good please keep writing
Claire Thomas chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is really good. Why on EARTH haven't you kept writing?
Slave2Karma chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
You say this story is a sequel…any reason you haven't posted the first story, well...first? Is this an original story or a fan fiction (I don’t think I’ve ever heard of ‘beastly’ before)? If it is original, you really might want to think about putting it up on FictionPress instead! That being said, this is quite good! Your narration and description is superb! My only suggestion would be to reformat it—there are parts where all the text just globs together, even the dialogue. Sometimes my stories get formatted funny when I upload them, maybe that happened to you too. You may want to re-space and resubmit the chapter—it makes it a little confusing and keeps the flow from running as smoothly as it could. Also, just curious: is there any reason you chose to submit the first four chapters as only one chapter?

Don’t get discouraged, the formatting on this site takes a while to figure out and fix up. This story has a lot of potential, and clearing up the few technical errors will really help it shine!

Write on!