Reviews for Neon Black
japanesenut chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wooow...I never thought about it before but it's so true! Jonathan could have severe heart problems! so true! He does need a hug and a sandwich!
brujon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love the whole sense of resignation. He's not freaking out because he could die at any provocation, and he shouldn't be-Crane just wouldn't do that. The mood is very in his character. Plus awesome writing. And like Lauralot said, your medical knowledge. I love it. :D
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Where is it mentioned that

Jonathan is a crack baby?

I think that if he was one he

would have a lot more problems

that just a weak heart,he wouldn't

be the brillant mastermind that he is

for one thing(he would have a hell of

a lot of learning disabilities),and he'd

be a lot more antisocial, ,

I think that he might have Asperger's Syndrome.

I looked it up once and Jonathan has many of

the the physical and emotional

abuse that he suffered while growing up

could have exasperated it. I'm glad that

Batman cares about the Rogues although he

doesn't like them at all.:\ I would give

Jonathan a hug and a sandwich...if I only could.:(
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
In response to your second A/N, I'm giving Crane his hug. Sorry about the sandwich though - my culinary skills suck too much.
KitCat Italica chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
AWWW! I think this got me crying...poor Jonny! This is terrible, and quite possible too. Reading about stuff like this always makes me more aware of my OWN heartbeat, which usually freaks me out to hear or feel. Ick. But this is so sad! :(
theatre-gypsy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, that poor man. The problems with his heart sound completely possible, as much as I'd like to ignore them. This was worded as if it came straight out of Crane's head, and I bawed at the thought of Batman dropping off his meds. Awesome job. :D
Lauralot chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
One of my favorite things about your stories is your medical expertise. It gives the situations you write this great sense of reality. And you're right; after all Jonathan's body has gone through, his heart would almost have to have sustained lasting damage. Poor thing. He needs a hug and a sandwich indeed.

This fic, as always, is as emotionally involving as the others. This was beyond depressing. I'm glad that he realizes that Batman cares in some way, evene if he doesn't understand why. I did squee at the thought of Batman bringing him his medication.

Great as always.