Reviews for The Complexity of Human Pranks
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 3/8
Trust Spock to win a Prank War without ever executing a prank! Very funny; not that I don't enjoy your other stories but this was a nice break from all the uncertainty.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 3/8
Thank you for taking the time to make him a well fleshed out character despite his unfortunate and rapidly aproaching demise.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 3/8
And... I have been researching human pranks.
! Few concepts are are terrifying as the idea of mixing Spock and Prank Wars. This sentence is /perfectly/ composed.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 3/8
Your estimation of the value of a tragic hero, the necessary story elements to create one, and Spock's role as one, are all quite correct. I fail to see how anyone who has watched any amount of Star Trek could consider Spock as /not/ capable of a great deal insensitivity. The resulting conflict between him and other characters, especially McCoy was one of the big drawing factors of the original series.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 3/8
The subject of the title reminds me an proposed episode of TOS which went through several incarnations and was never aired, centered around the idea of 'can racism ever be logical?' The first incarnation involved Spock feeling racist towards a scientist whose culture had evolved the heavy use of practical jokes to express acceptance and extend friendship.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Last one I hadn't reviewed! I'd forgotten how much I liked Natalie.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Yes, she has met him. Sorry. My original career goal was to be a book editor... Ignore me.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Ah, that "ah-ha!" moment when the title is mentioned in a chapter.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
AWWWWW! He never kisses her cheek! How utterly affectionate.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This is one of my favorite scenes. Entirely because of Natalie right at the end.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Didn't Spock meet Dr. Puri before this? I suppose Spock could have not remembered him... Until later, when he dies, that is...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Did I not review most of this one either? *facepalm* I think I get too excited and plow through without realizing I've changed chapters...
Shlayne chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Love it! Want more!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
I knew it was Galia! Hahaha That was brilliant! Captain Pike? Who would have thought!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 4 . 5/28/2013