Reviews for Sequel: Want
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was the sweetesr thing but still so sexy I love it!
DashingRhodes chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Amazing! I loooove all the fluff in this story! 33
hurricane72 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*iz ded* Awesome
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
um... yeah, now words... can't talk, can't even form a coherent sentence cos my brain has melted with hot overload... yes. *spazz*
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awesome!

This was very sweet.I really loved Randy in this story.

Just perfect :).
slashburd chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
See, I do read stuff when it gets to the weekend and I finally get a chance XD

If I'm honest the story and the writing were really good but I'm so over and beyond sick of Candy that I'm starting to feel for that how you feel about reading anything Triple H - and I can tell you that if it was anyone else writing it there's no way you'd get me to click that link!

I love the way they waited, how their relationship has come to mean more than just sex and Randy saying 'I love you' gives it even more weight. I liked that touch.

Also the way Randy worked his way down Cody's body was something unusual, I've never read it done in such detail before and it was done really well :)

I think you've written a great fic here and I enjoyed the read :)
Liz811 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
3 months without sex? wow! xD

Very sweey and hoy of course. I love it!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
awesome fic! nice break from all of the roughness...lol

very sweet and pretty dang hot!
Y2JIsASexyBeast chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw yes, it was super fluffy! But I actaully enjoyed the fluffy-ness.

I loved it... per usual :P

Your stories make me love Randy even more... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet...
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this is the perfect mixture of fluff and sex. I was getting a little bit tired of Candy, but this one proved me wrong again! nuf said!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
My God that was fluffy smut indeed! And I loved every second of it!

Amazing how you described how Randy is driving Cody insane with lust and need. Just perfect!