Reviews for Imprinted
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
more pls :P
Thanasi chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I could have sworn there was a second chapter to this but its not here anymore:(
Lola Coulson chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is really good!, you should make this longer I find it really entertaining, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Type your review here...
Mei H. Kin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it, maybe you could re-do it and maybe stretch out the chapter, this one, a little bit more, maybe into a story with more than one chapter...maybe a sequel. What'd you think? If it's alright with you, I'd like to take the plot and kinda tweak it to fit into a sequal...PM me please if you agree.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is sweet and it seems like a cliff hanger but it also lets readers let their own imagination shine on how the relationship will go. Either way, I like this story!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aw, that can't be it! I'm so curious now!
Dahlia M. Black chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love this! So cute and I like the tease-y bit about stalker-Eddie. lol This would make a lovely full length fic? *puppy eyes* Or you know another one-shot about Jake and Eddie's confrontation. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Sorry i didnt mean to sound pushy before but i really want you to update! And what happened to the second chapter? It dissapeared (it might be just for me, my computers like that XD)! :'( PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Dont let this story die! At least let someone adopt it for pete's sake!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
You shouldnt make this story romance immediatly. Im getting really tired of reading stories that just go straight to the slash. I want them to at least really like each other more than a crush before that happens, and then for them to have some sort of adventure mixed in. Nothing big, just a little bit of trouble. After all, doesn't harry just naturally attract trouble? So anyway just take the story slow and build up their relationship before anything bigger than a kiss on the cheek/lips happens. It would help the story a lot.
-a reviewer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Pss: there arent a lot of harry dresses like a girl cheerleader and jacob is football player sorts of jacob/harry plots out there either. Im not saying to put that into this story because the foundation is already set... But i was just throwing the idea out there for other stories. Just a thought.
Bye now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Do u do BDSM or spanking? I feel really dirty for even suggesting it, but i feel like with jacob and harry it would be really hot and really cool for this fanfiction. Even though this fanfiction is pretty great on its own. Plus there arent a lot of dirty jacob/harry fanfictions out there. I'd say close to none actually.
Ps: update
flowerpottermalfoyblack chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Yes! I like how it is going! please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love how Harry depends on Jacob to feel safe! Sooooo cute! And possessive Jacob is really sexy too! Just had to say that!
Just Another Reviewer,
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
What was Jacob going to tell Harry before he was so rudely interrupted by clumsy Bella and then stalker Edward? I MUST know! Please update soon!
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: u seriously NEED to update! I won't live if you don't update soon or tell me if someone else will be continuing this! Seriously im not the only person who wants this and if im still checking for updates in 2013 u can safely assume that others r too and REALLY WANT AN UPDATE SOON! At least make an authors note saying "sorry BlueAnchor and everyone else who really LOVE this story and my writing skills, but I have a permanent case of writers block and this story is officially DISCONTINUED. Sorry to everyone whose lives have been runied b/c i cant contnue this TOTALLY AWESOME, CUTE, MAGNIFICENT, and other complementing adjectives, story. So u can stop waiting on the edge of your seat, hoping, and praying for this story to be continued... B/c it wont. So go run along and make up scenarios in ur head like you've been doing for the past 3 YEARS!"
Honestly i dont recommand this b/c i may die of severe disappointment syndrome but i'll live. The suspense and anticipation is KILLING ME! So please pick either of those two options cause i think i asked nicely enough as had everyone else.
Pps: did the guilt trip work? I hope so!
Ppps: dont even THINK about deleting this story, b/c while not being able to read new chapters ROYALLY SUCKS! the deleting of this chapter would literally make me DROP DEAD!