Reviews for Imprinted
Luv-Sammy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Oooooo I like! More please!
Witchysomething chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Nice! I'm definitely looking forward to more.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great job! I like how you had Harry be friends with both Angela and Jessica; most people make one or the other (usually Jessica) be an insensitive...well, bitch. It's nice that you wrote them differentley than everyone else. Bravo!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved it!

I love that Harry felt safe in Jacob's arms. That is SSooo romantic!

I love the end. Jacob is nutters.

Great write

Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I would so love it if you would continue this story!

Please! So many things left unanswered like, Whats up with Edward? Or Is jake going to tell Harry what he is and vise versa?

Please! *Puppy dog Eyes*
Emily chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it, it was super cute and I really wish that there was more, I think you could go really far with what you've introduced to us, but hey, even if you leave it here, as-is, you've got great charcterization, and a great writing style. Thanks for your addition to this seriously under-loved pair!
Merme chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Are you sure that this is complete? It's practically begging for more chapters!
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this fic, please! continue the story! T.T
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is a story that I would love to see continued!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cool story! Would love to read more chapters. :)
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
very nice story. though i kind of wish u would have expanded on it more. still, i love reading jacob/harry stories.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was awesome! It's so cute the way Jacob's so protective over Harry.

You've got to continue this. Pretty please? It's a wonderful oneshot but the hanging ending's driving me crazy with curiousity.

This is vastly original. I'm glad that Jessica's not getting bashed here. Too many people potray her as a busybody shallow person even though she took time to befriend Bella. It's nice to see her as a quirky and somewhat simple person. :)
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
OMG This was awesome! I am soooo loving HarryxJacob! Are you gonna do a sequel? Enjoyed this very much!
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Don't you dare end it there! Write more!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »