Reviews for Imprinted
ana chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
ooohhhhhh. this is getting good. can't wait for more.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Uh Oh, I think someone is jealous. Does Harry still have his fortune and just wanting to work for something to do and to seem like a normal teen? I think this is a wonderful fic so far and cannot wait for more. I actually really like Harry and a Male Cullen or Harry and Jacob fics.
Merme chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Oooooooh, how intriguing! I was so excited when I realized this fic had, indeed, gotten another chapter! Happily, the chapter lived up to my expectations (not that I didn't think it wouldn't, but you never know, right?), too! :D Huzzah! I'm loooooving the interactions between Harry and Jacob, and Edward's reactions (so far). I can't wait for more! I'm looking forward to some back story about how Harry came to Forks, too, hehe. :) Thanks so much for making this more than a one-shot! _
Crystallyn chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Can I congratulate you one having an original character interaction/dynamic in your story?

I mean, this is one of three stories where Harry does not get pissy at Jessica. And I love how you have NORMAL teenage interaction.

Jessica actually reminds me of one of my friends... actually scratch that, she reminds me of me when I'm sleep deprived.

I have to say I'm happy that you decided to continue this and will eagerly await your updates!
Luv-Sammy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Oooooo I like! More please!
Witchysomething chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Nice! I'm definitely looking forward to more.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great job! I like how you had Harry be friends with both Angela and Jessica; most people make one or the other (usually Jessica) be an insensitive...well, bitch. It's nice that you wrote them differentley than everyone else. Bravo!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved it!

I love that Harry felt safe in Jacob's arms. That is SSooo romantic!

I love the end. Jacob is nutters.

Lol

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I would so love it if you would continue this story!

Please! So many things left unanswered like, Whats up with Edward? Or Is jake going to tell Harry what he is and vise versa?

Please! *Puppy dog Eyes*
Emily chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it, it was super cute and I really wish that there was more, I think you could go really far with what you've introduced to us, but hey, even if you leave it here, as-is, you've got great charcterization, and a great writing style. Thanks for your addition to this seriously under-loved pair!
Merme chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Are you sure that this is complete? It's practically begging for more chapters!
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this fic, please! continue the story! T.T
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Yummy!
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is a story that I would love to see continued!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cool story! Would love to read more chapters. :)
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »