Reviews for You Belong With Me
Black Princess14 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
i liked it wen i finished reading tis its weird i was listening 2 my ipod n u belong w/ me started playing LOL XD
HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
That was NOT cheesy at all I absolutely LOVED it so much im almost crying! lol i completely fell in love with the whole story. You are a VERY powerful writer and u definately have given me a mix of emotions which is what OUTSTANDING writers do. U ROCK!

Again, youre very talented so take advantage of that talent. Good luck with future stories.

I hope to talk to u again soon

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
OMG! YAY! bye bye "Chulie" and Hello "Channy" YAY! SO HAPPY for the happiness... SO SAD for the end being near. Again i cant thank u enough for being a great writer so that i have something to read in my spare time. Time to read the LAST CHAPTER :-( so sad.

TTYL

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
OMG i love youre stories. so u deserve to get 100,000,000,000

reviews... but i hope u get ATLEAST 100 reviews. good luck. TTYL

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
i LOVED it. that wuz so brilliant and mysterious and devious... and ... and... just... WOW! its breath-taking. gotta read more! ttyl

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
no prob. but dont say you're the worst author cuz youre the best! I hope u write more soon.

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
No surprise that your writing blew me away once again. U r the greatest writer EVAH! cant wait to read more... ive been reading all night... its 12pm... but thats ok cuz ur writing rocks!

TTYL

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
I can;t stop telling u how talented u are. Once i started reading i couldn't stop. I don't have much time to talk because i want to read the next piece. U r so good, your writing is addicting! haha so ill ttyl

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Again, it was brilliant. I have so many compliments to give u but ill try to make this quick. U are very talented and im SO happy to be able to read these because they're great! tty soon

(I REALLY hope chad and sonny become a thing)

Now, im off to read the next story of your series ttyl

HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
That was AMAZING i am SO gealous of your writing skills. I felt like I was actually watching Sonny With A Chance... well all except for the fact that this is even better then the real show! You have an awesome gift and you have no trouble showing it. Nice vivid deatails and i loved the cliffhanger ending! great work as usual!

Talk to u soon

- DoggiesRcool15
HappyBunnyROCKS15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
OMG! DONT DELETE THEM. It would break my heart if you did. You are an AMAZING writer and I absolutely LOVED that piece. it was PURE GENIOUS! I REALLY hope you keep writing. I CAN'T WAIT untill i read the next piece.

Keep writing

Hope to be your friend, DoggiesRcool15
memories2010 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
loved this chapter...chad is so jealous...anways great chater!(:
past decembers chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
LOLOL u snuck in a bit from Starstruck there ;D Loved it!
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
this story is *AMAZING*! love it :D
blondieme23 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
ok fluff, ADORABLE :) haha i thought that bit with the "do you believe in soul mates like demi and sterling?" think was funny. it was really well done to though haha i totally love the fluff pieces ;)jeez i heard about yesterday (apparently i am like way out of the goodie loop) about the whole demi joe break-up and for me its like i didn't really like him to begin with and then he goes and dumps people i like so i officially dislike him now. idk about the whole stemi deal just because he's at least 3 years older then she is. oh crud sorry off topic. good story )