Reviews for Dewey, Cheatum, and Steele
Laverock chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Very nicely in character!
Laverock chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Daniel Chalmers involved with the Kingpin? Unusual for him.
JJ Rust chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Pretty cool. I like Chalmers explanation regarding the painting and how it is meant to be stolen. Nice job with Mildred in the beginning and getting into her thoughts.

One typo I caught: "None of this every happened." should be "None of this ever happened."

JJ Rust chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Good chapter. I liked Laura's outrage at her being used as an eye candy distraction. Really good job of taking the reader through Steele's dilemma in the vent. Your descriptions put you right there with him in that tight space. Also, good job of making the heist of the painting so difficult.

JJ Rust chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Good chapter. Looks like things are moving along. You do a great job of getting into Matt's head and showing how his hyper senses work.
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter. Very nice job on Matt's tension with Rickman and then Epps. I also really liked the way you had Matt describing all aspects of Epps appearance and tone, and how worried Matt was about slipping up. Certainly not the sort of thing you'd expect from a superhero, but it help put a human element into the character.

Some typos I caught: "Hell Kitchen" should be "Hell's Kitchen"

"Hundred and one infantry" should be "Hundred and First Infantry," which, in reality is the US Army's Air Assault Division.

"Marine Corp" should be "Marine Corps"

JJ Rust chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Not a bad chapter. I did like the whole "blind as a bat" bit.

One typo I caught: "the events last night" should be "the events of last night"

Keep on writing.
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I really like this story, even if it took a while to read the whole thing. Mommy has been on an 'out to lunch' time but even that could not stop me from enjoying a great Daredevil fic.

JJ Rust chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Pretty good. Nice job getting into Matt's head. A pretty good fight scene.

One typo I caught: "before he'd gotten two feet" I think should be "before he'd gotten to his feet."

mwalker chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
An excellent ending to a good story. Daniel Chalmers would never have cooperated; he was always the person in charge in any escapade, and never sold out anyone. Matt will have to accept what he got.

Keep up the good story-writing work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Good chapter. I really liked the dialogue between Steele and Daniel. Very natural and it kept the story moving nicely. Interested to see what Steele will do next.

JJ Rust chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Great job in keeping this chapter interesting with nothing but dialogue. It all sounded natural, and I like the give and take between the two and the progression of trust and friendship between the two.

One typo I caught: "I trust him my life" should be "I trust him with my life"

JJ Rust chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Good chapter. Short and to the point, and I like these little suspicions Steele has about Murdock. Also, good job about Steele and Laura being uncomfortable at the though of explaining why they wouldn't want Matt to come along with them.

Keep up the good work. And thanks for crediting me with motivating you on writing this story. Appreciate it.
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Just want you to know that I, for one, am reading and enjoying!
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Love the bench press question. I never watched Remington Steele so this part of the story is new to me.