Reviews for Slave to Her Passions
RoaringGoat chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
I love this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KookiePie1025 chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
Come on! More more more! Please update! You write beautifully...not one chapter is boring. Every chapter is intriguing...please write more!
solas oiche chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
although it’s been ~6 years since this story was updated, i still hold out hope for a continuance—the concept is phenomenal and the characters well written. i haven’t found a similar plot line in any fandom. hopefully something inspires you to continue soon! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
Nooooo! I am crying, I literally have tears in my eyes! I still held a bit of hope despite not seeing 'COMPLETE' in story description, but my heart is breaking :(
This is such a wonderful story, such a great idea, and amazing tension between Ichigo and Orihime, and I even liked secondary characters, which is rare in fics. It cut off at such an interesting place, somehow I'm sure the new pair of eyes watching them was Nel and it would only get even more interesting - especially with Isshin getting in matchmaking mood.
I'm so sad it's not finished, moreso since in your last author's note you mentioned already having parts of next chapter written but it's been so many years :(( I will still hold on to hope you'll come back to this... please... and will be waiting for more 3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
I enjoy the sexual tension between ichigo and very amusing!Its to to tease them more and make that desire build up until it I wonder if Ichigo will stay up a little while until something will happen between them and then later on escape and take revenge to aizen and rescue that is obly my version,Im sure your scenes will somewhat surprise me more that i expect.
Brave Quester chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
plz complete, the story is soooo amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
great plot, but wish the story was complete
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
I hope you haven't given up on this story. Please.. This is so good to be abandoned.
Raven chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
You're an incredibly talented writer! Please don't give up on this story! This is a gem, and you weave such a convincing tale. I love it! Ichigo and Orihime are written so well and in-character. The storyline is so original! I could go on and on... Please don't end it here! Especially when our OTP is finally canon!
Kiki chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I love this story! U r gooood! Plzzz update :*
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
i reread this fic for the nth time. please don't abandon this fic. T_T
solas oiche chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
*peers from around corner*

i consistently reread this fanfic, i hope it will be updated. it's absolutely phenomenal, with a beautiful setting and fascinating plot. i'd love to see it continued!
kireixixkim chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
my gosh its been ages when will you update!
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Who's that pokemon? And my, oh my, an unexpected night tryst. The sexual tension is finally being noticed.
maya-nytso chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
It is so good :D ! Please update !