Reviews for Slave to Her Passions
Oh how I wish you would come back to the fandom to finish your stories T-T I love them all so much !
really enjoyed this story. would enjoy the ending
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2020
Hope you continue this story.
Orihime-18 chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
That was almost being caught by grim but then aizen did really hav an eye on them (aizen being a villain is really fearsome hehe)...but ichi being a fool of love is kinda cute haha can’t resist hime (isshin was right only hime can be a match of a headstrong ichi—an innocent one but a body and beauty to die for but as what isshin thought ichi suspects sora for the death of his mother and bow to take vengeance)...wil hime take ichi’s wrath and revenge though they are innocent and it was aizen who is culprit..too bad no more chapter huhu..it’s hanging it’s cliffhanger..it’s been years since this one hav been updated..is there a chance for this ichihime to be completed..I really love the story..how I wish :) *smile*
Orihime-18 chapter 3 . 7/22/2020
When ichi refused freedom and to be back to his fam..can’t leave the princess behind and was worrying her wellbeing even just knowing her a day haha( can’t help laughing especially how he describe the princess on his mind when stil blinded but upon seeing her it’s totally the opposite-and he’s mind might blown away in her appearance lol on the previous chap)..but if he choose his freedom he wasn’t able to see her again..and hime might die..aizen was so cruel for punished hime through whip and he’s the man behind the death of sora—I guess (I loved this story already when ichi being a high and authoritative and respectable and might be a noble too was willing to be a servant hahaha)
Orihime-18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Que horror aizen is a shipper (kidding)..of all the og slave y love slaved haha..what’s the motive..for reputation value dignity moral damage :)..I think ichi was a prince/with noble blood since is a lord...interesting story :)
RoaringGoat chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
I love this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KookiePie1025 chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
Come on! More more more! Please update! You write beautifully...not one chapter is boring. Every chapter is intriguing...please write more!
solas oiche chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
although it’s been ~6 years since this story was updated, i still hold out hope for a continuance—the concept is phenomenal and the characters well written. i haven’t found a similar plot line in any fandom. hopefully something inspires you to continue soon! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
Nooooo! I am crying, I literally have tears in my eyes! I still held a bit of hope despite not seeing 'COMPLETE' in story description, but my heart is breaking :(
This is such a wonderful story, such a great idea, and amazing tension between Ichigo and Orihime, and I even liked secondary characters, which is rare in fics. It cut off at such an interesting place, somehow I'm sure the new pair of eyes watching them was Nel and it would only get even more interesting - especially with Isshin getting in matchmaking mood.
I'm so sad it's not finished, moreso since in your last author's note you mentioned already having parts of next chapter written but it's been so many years :(( I will still hold on to hope you'll come back to this... please... and will be waiting for more 3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
I enjoy the sexual tension between ichigo and very amusing!Its to to tease them more and make that desire build up until it I wonder if Ichigo will stay up a little while until something will happen between them and then later on escape and take revenge to aizen and rescue that is obly my version,Im sure your scenes will somewhat surprise me more that i expect.
Brave Quester chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
plz complete, the story is soooo amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
great plot, but wish the story was complete
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
I hope you haven't given up on this story. Please.. This is so good to be abandoned.
Raven chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
You're an incredibly talented writer! Please don't give up on this story! This is a gem, and you weave such a convincing tale. I love it! Ichigo and Orihime are written so well and in-character. The storyline is so original! I could go on and on... Please don't end it here! Especially when our OTP is finally canon!