Reviews for Throwing Down the Gauntlet
Diana-Kal chapter 3 . 6/4
loved the story but the animosity of Queen Hippolyta is just wrong...she'll learn. there needs to be an update! Hercules got what he deserved
bluemarvel0 chapter 3 . 3/3
Great story. Hercules really learned his lesson the hard way. Now if only Hippolyta can put her hatred of men to rest and stop hassling Clark and Diana. But old grudges and past hurts can be tough to lay to rest.

What about a sequel
I LOVED it! It was cute! :3 when Diana's mother said that there is no safe place, Diana should've said " there is's within his arms, and it's a place that I can call home."
I dunno I'm just saying things :P peace out! :)
shugokage chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Interesting scene and story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
you should write another sm/ww story since it is official for more than 2 years and also in 5 years future
killer4853 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
That was cute
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Very nice. :)
Wasber chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Nice idea and execution of the plot
the domino killer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
awesome type of prologue i hope the gods kept there promise not to hurt diana or the child or they will feel supes wrath
SailorJupiter001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really love it!
Danyael Prince chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
There should really be an epilogue or something to this.

Something that shows what happens to Hippolyta and the amazons due to Hippolytas actions.
Bofuujin chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I gotta say, I like this story. Then again, I'm always in favor of the ever-patient hero type getting ten types of P.O.'d and beating someone down.

I have a request: Could you do something like this for Batman?

Batman is my favorite comic book hero, simply for the fact that he has no special powers, only the abilities he spent years training to develop. Well, that, and he seems to have a back-up plan in case of any situation.

If you aren't up to it, that's cool, I'm just saying.

Anyway, good story, keep up the work.
TempduMinuit chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
yay that was pretty good