Reviews for Throwing Down the Gauntlet
shugokage chapter 3 . 4/9
Interesting scene and story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
you should write another sm/ww story since it is official for more than 2 years and also in 5 years future
killer4853 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
That was cute
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Very nice. :)
Wasber chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Nice idea and execution of the plot
the domino killer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
awesome type of prologue i hope the gods kept there promise not to hurt diana or the child or they will feel supes wrath
SailorJupiter001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really love it!
Danyael Prince chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
There should really be an epilogue or something to this.

Something that shows what happens to Hippolyta and the amazons due to Hippolytas actions.
Bofuujin chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I gotta say, I like this story. Then again, I'm always in favor of the ever-patient hero type getting ten types of P.O.'d and beating someone down.

I have a request: Could you do something like this for Batman?

Batman is my favorite comic book hero, simply for the fact that he has no special powers, only the abilities he spent years training to develop. Well, that, and he seems to have a back-up plan in case of any situation.

If you aren't up to it, that's cool, I'm just saying.

Anyway, good story, keep up the work.
TempduMinuit chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
yay that was pretty good
MilkSapphire chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Well I finished the story! It was a good one! I really like how you wrote each character differently. Diana was well written and so was Kal/Diana's relationship. Hercules and his stupidity. He would summon Kal to a duel. Dumbass.

Although, I think Hippolyta's actions are very...out of line. She's boarder line mad woman and selfish at that! I don't think she would say such things to her daughter or to the both of them. She sounds like a Bana-Mighdall Amazon. In previous comic books it was said that Hippolyta was very accepting towards to Diana's dates with men and she wanted a lot of grandchildren.

But it was a good story nonetheless.
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Great story. I hope you will decide to write a squeal one day.
john777 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Great story, I wait for your next story, keep writing.
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
It was... Terrifying. Good one.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »