Reviews for Ages
distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/22
Very moving.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was beautiful and absolutely amazing! I adored the different scenes and they showed Bella and her sisters extremely well and the "fairies" were a nice touch. I love the Black family and I have to say this was one of the best stories I have read with them involved. Wonderful job the descriptions and everything were very beautiful.
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I don't ilike/i Bella LeStrange, not one little bit I don't...but this is a good reminder that she, too is a human being...and was a little girl once.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is a magnificent story about Bella, and how her madness was always with her, even as a child (though I don't blame her for hating an itchy dress, or her Auntie Walla).

Well done.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved this...
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
really good story! it makes you feel sorry for bella and you see that her and andy were once really close.
anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Interesting...liked the use of the bust fairies
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010

There are many things I love. I love the dust fairies, that was such a nice, beautiful motive, so descriptive and imaginative. So fairytale-ish and it's such a thing that children would believe, truly believe. And I love, how they follow Bella's path of life.

I love that you shove Bella trough the ages. I was surprised at the funeral scene... it never ever crossed my mind to see the Black family as loving and normal. And the sisters had such family. They had a loving mother and father. And that's why it's such a trauma for Bella, she was loved, cared for and with a swish everything disappeared. She was the only one who remembered that event and it must have left a giant footprint in her soul... the first step to madness (though I must agree with you, it must have been something inherited...).

The second one was very emotional... her remembering the funeral at her own weeding... it sent shuders trough my spine, you did it so great. That was the point where she got really insane I think, Voldemort only built on that.

I dunno, can I say, that the Azkaban scene was beautiful? Well it was, you captured the insanity so well and described everything amazingly. LOVED the last line...
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nice... Very nice story Sher. I liked how simply insane Bella felt, even from the beginning. I was surprised at the Funeral. Definitely a new one there. All together, a really awesome Job.