Reviews for Mission Impossible
spicyexistencial chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
holy cow. that was so intense! AHHH! this is a great story so far.
Kathrynplove chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Cool story.
gordonMcphersonSays chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Drunk agents Naomi and Emily are so funny!
gordonMcphersonSays chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Wow! Freds dying. Very enticing fic, good job.
gordonMcphersonSays chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow, great already.
Wasp7 chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
"They were the perfect team. Soul mates. Inseparable. They fit together like pieces in a jigsaw, and the energy they make is indescribable. Love is the answer, just as love is the key to happiness."-that was so beautifully written!

I really liked this story-I love action packed anything really. I like how you made Naomi distant but not overtly so. You made her vulnerable enough to be approachable but she still had her trademark Naomi layers/walls. Emily as a badass-wicked!

Great story :-)
WouldDeleteIfWasAnOption chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I cried inside when Freddie died... again. :(
WouldDeleteIfWasAnOption chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very interesting. I'm excited to work my way through this.

I've been working on four different stories with the same premise; same as in secret agent, anyway, but that's where the similarities seem to end. So, not really the same. Righto, shutting up now.
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
Although I am sad that this story ended, the way you did it was absolutely perfect.

Fantastic story definitely one of my favorites.
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
... I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a period of time.

You definitely know what your doing ;)
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
I was surprised Naomi didn't jump Emily in the tent. If I had a naked Emily Fitch in a sleeping bag with me, I seriously doubt that I would be able to control myself. I don't think anyone could, or why anyone would want to for that matter.
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Emily and Naomi in a tent by themselves... possibilities?
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I was beginning to worry a bit about Emily getting hurt again. Thankfully Naomi got there and saved the day! It's only a matter of time before they quit dancing around each other and just give in.

I will probably pass out when it does lol.
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
The build up between these two is seriously killing me. In a totally good way though. ;)
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Firstly Emma sounds like a right cunt. Just sayin...

Secondly the lines in here are fucking BRILLIANT!

" Naomi looked at Emma with an expression like she had just pulled her pants down and taken a shit on the floor. " Excellent!