Reviews for I'm Right Here Darling
princess yuei chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
why is jasper so wimpy? he is the god of war she should be more bad ass and stand his ground and edward got nothing on him
J.DRAST chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Hello. Good story. A different spin on things. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Booklove992001 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
In Jaspers POV at the end it would be, "I would never leave her side" not his side.
JasperIsSoCute chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ASKMEHOW chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
MUCH BETTER ! So sorry for my rant yesterday after the first epilogue. You do have a talent for writing and I look forward to more of your stories. Thank you -
ASKMEHOW chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
I am SO UPSET with your ending ! I liked this story, and think you have a lot of writing talent, but WHY did you need to kill Bella off ? What was the point ? I am sorry now that I wasted 2 days on this story. Sorry if I sound rude, but I am very upset with your ending this beautiful love story in such a way.
Sabbie chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Jammin' and reading fun with this awesome stor!
Sabs chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
YaY! JALLA
Sabs chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
WHat is chasing Bella!?
Sabbie chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
! Ah!
Sabs chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
SO CUTE COMPLETE FANFIC FANATic! This was great I throroughly enjoyed it.
Sabs chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Alice is so sweet about Bella liking Jas-per. It is so sweet.
Sabs chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Go Team Jasper! Now I like him so much more! Than I did in the books that is! I never did not like him, but Jasper never stood out, to me that is. Yay.
Sabs chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Okay I liked Edward before in the book but now I question everything... Great Job! (I am serious... no one's fanfiction made me think about Edward and Bella's relationship so much befor) And did you know that Bella and Edward's relatioship is classified as asbusive?
Lilah chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
You almost broke my heart! Luckily for you I had enough guts to open the 25th chapter. And I became lucky as never in my life. This story is the best I ever read! Keep going'