Reviews for Pie Days
Newbie chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Seeing as I am new to Supernatural.. well not really. im on season 6... I just haven't read that much fanfic. but this was really good!
CaliKitty13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is one quality piece of fanfic. I loved it!
noxiel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was so cute :)
JazzyBazzie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Cute, short, and fluffy! :)
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
wow that was a good story. it was kind of funny how they first met but the end was sweet. poor Cas hope he got better.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is so cute!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
good story -
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
WRITE MORE!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Huh, I could so see Gabriel and Cass running a bakery. Hm, I wonder what Cass would look like in an apron? XP
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
NAWWWWW!

that's all i can say...nawww.

so sweet! my favourite is apple pie with vanilla ice-cream, so i double love this story now hahah.
Renn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
oooh that was COOL. You have to write more! *hint, hint* )
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hi loved the story just thought I'd point out some small mistakes. Dean drives a 67' Chevy Impala and in the beginning of the story you said Monday and Friday are pie days but then Gabe said Dean comes in on Mondays and Thursdays, just saying. but I thought the story was really sweet.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awww, cute...loved the whole gabe being pastry chef concept...
thecouchcarrot chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Haha, very cute. Of course Dean's soulmate would be an expert pie baker. You should continue this; after all, a kiss in a hospital after a brush with death is one thing. Actually following up on said kiss is another, and given that it took a year and an armed robbery to get them this far, things could get complicated. Gabe, I'm sure, would intervene for both their sakes and speed them along.
BoundLight chapter 1 . 6/11/2010