Reviews for An Angel's Duet
Legend01 chapter 2 . 6/24
I must admit you are really intelligent. I know music but I am hearing terms that I wasn't even taught in school. Also the way you describe the moment and the situation at hand really blows my mind at how soft and flowing it is.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 6 . 1/12
And i loved this...
Serpentina Lynn chapter 4 . 1/12
Thank you so much for dressing Christine in the proper underpinnings.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Ah, see, I told you kissing him would work.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
As I said before, she'd convince him just fine if she attacted him with her lips.

Or pulled down his pants. Guys generally get the picture then.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Why doesn't she just go up to him and kiss him? Figure he'd believe her then.
Aud chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Holy flying mackerel, this story.

This flipping story.

I love them, I love this, I love you, and oh my GOD this CHAPTER. This is seriously amazing, and you should feel amazing, because how you've written this is a-maz-ing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Please write a book and let me read it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You are a great writer, you need to write books or something. Seriously don't give this up.
Rupert Bear chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed it and love the happy ending.
TwoBeFree chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THAT WAS A MASTERPICE!1 :D I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO VERY MUSH! THANK YOU FOR WRTING IT! I HOPE I WILL SEE MORE WORK FROM YOU IN THE NEAR FURTURE! :D BRAVA BRAVA! :D
t.p.o.t.o rocks chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
When will she say it?
areyoulisteninx chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I really want there to be a sequel to this. Although I know that is unlikely, I can't help but yearn for it. Have you written any stories that take place after Christine and Erik's escape from the Opera Populaire? Not necessarily after this particular story, but after in general.
aradiaeva chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Awesome fic. Beautifully written and loved Erik manipulating to the end.
login password chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
This is such an amazing story! Deffinately one of my favourite Phantom fics. There is so much, love & passion throughout the story. You did a wonderful job portraying the characters. I thank you for writting this!
:D