Reviews for Better Man
sbabe chapter 25 . 5/25
One of my favorites.
You should mark this one complete.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
Great story but WTF were is Fantasy #4?
Mm Ranger yum chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I love "Bad Stephanie"! I think she can give the whole collection of Rangers on their toes and backs and... well you get where I was going. You're a grewat writer, you make me laugh out loud. :)
Mm Ranger yum chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Oh, please, please Santa can I get the deluxe version of "Naughty and Naked" Ranger for Christmas. I promise to be a very, very good girl ;) this year.
LMH33 chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
Wow! There are no words to describe this chapter! Most romance intimacy scenes do not describe how the emotional connection outshines and then drives the physical aspect to a dizzying new height, but yours does and you describe it so Marvelously. Thank you.
LMH33 chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
I can't believe you brought tears to my eyes with Ranger telling her how he sees her and he believes in her and then letting her cry it out. I don't usually cry over books or movies. Jeesh! Obviously you can convey tenderness and emotion masterfully with just the perfect scene set up of the fight etc. well done.
LMH33 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
What!? why would you not want cake all the time? Especially if you love cake!? So intense. That was brilliant with how you wove her musings about love and intimacy in with cake and a more emotional Ranger telling her to live her life without fear and to fly was great. Love that speech.
LMH33 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
What a beginning, now that is a great description of Rangers skills and she is just remembering. Book 8 needed your help for sure.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
this was so good, i wish there was more.
FourReasons chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Loving this story, another one that I can't believe I have missed until now.

"Where the hell did that come from? Bad Stephanie gave me a finger wave. I gave her the bird." - Baaahahaha!
bsrg chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
I loved your story, thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
Just re-read this for the umpteenth time. Such a great story and talented writer!
Cowboybabe chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I don't really think an 8 year told can purposely sexually abuse a 6 year old. I'd be different if Joe had been 11 or 12, but he was just a kid too.