Reviews for CAR CRASH
james.k chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
i liked it very much
Debbie White chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
good story so far keep going! :)
Vampiregirl1711 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
i love it!
Twisted Musalih chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Sorry to hear that. I happen to like this story and enjoy reading it. U are a good writer.
Bellaangel383 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
i love it!
gemma loves edward chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Hi Bridie I am sad that you got that not so nice message :( I trully love your story and you have been a really great Beta for me and you have helped my writing improve so much :)

Don't let people get you down as I went throught that when IO was getting messages about my spelling, I know it's not the same but I would just like to share my thoughts, I think you are trully a great writer and that you are right this Anomous reviewer needed to get a life instead of upsetting people.

As some not so nice reviews hurt peoples feeling and ever if they were not meant to do so.

Please don't give up and have faith :) you are a great writer and Beta :)

Sorry about the spelling mistakes but you know me lol :)

Love gemma
gemma loves edward chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Ahhhh that was such a cute chapter I loved it :) Love gem
gemma loves edward chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I loved the 2nd chapter please update soon :)
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hi sorry it took so long to check it out I loved so so much :) I going to read chapter 2 now. I can't wait to see what happen's to Bella :)
abc chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Reading Kiwi chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
you are an awesome wite i can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon!
michelle99 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
hello, this is a good story. I'm hooked already. Please keep going & update soon :O)
RedrumCarnie95 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
And I thought Bella was dead :P

Na GREAT chapter :)

I wasn't expecting the cave..

Update soon.
PolkaDotButterfly chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Yey! Really good chapter! I like the changes you added in and included everyone!

I am all burned out of ideas for it cause of my own stories but I will see what I can come up with!
MayHopeCullen chapter 2 . 6/18/2010