Reviews for Partners In Crime
I enjoyed this a lot. Especially how you mirrored their story with the tale of the original Balthier. I especially loved that last added part with him retrieving the helm for her.
LaceTurkeyExpress chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
That was one of the best Fan Fictions I half ever read! The writing was detailed, elaborate, and imaginative. I have no more words for it...
Aleaster chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Is ranshal balthier?
Void Star 317 chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Just wow.

This story is both gripping and well-written, and I found myself unable to stop reading it once I had started. Once I got into it, I just couldn't stop!

I especially enjoyed reading about the origins of the name Balthier! I don't know if there is an official backstory to the duo, but even if so, I'm going to have to accept this in place of it. Thank you for creating such a masterfully crafted story!
The Super Twins chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
I've just read this story from start to finish and I have to say I absolutely loved it! it was really good and well written, really imaginative too. I love how they developed with each other, a truly wonderful piece of work!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now - the guilt nagged me everytime I got the updates, but I consistently forgot to keep up with reading it (my own failings when it comes to actually HAVING an attention span). I wanted to say something now, though I'm still behind on reading, and that is thanks for the journey and I'll get to reading it now...

Also, I've wondered if you noticed all the spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes. It's been awhile since I last read this story, so I can't remember any of the ones I noticed, but they're there... glaring at me from the dark...

Anyhoo, loved it. And you really should mark it "complete" if it actually IS over. n_n
Grey Muji chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
Nice ending! And you tied it up rather well! Good job!
Red-Dream chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Don't do this to me- do not pause in your updates! D: Not now!

This is all too good, the action, the drama, the heartache and adventure!
Red-Dream chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
Okay, that was really sad at the end :( I didn't feel so bad about the whole crown thing until Ffamran pointed it out that he pretty much charmed young Ashe and then broke her heart without her even knowing.

And since I did bother to log in after 22 chapters, I must say you've done an excellent job so far. This is the second best FF12 fic I've read. Pleeease continue to update?
PieroXVII17 chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
I eagerly await the time where you update this again, even if it has been several months since the last one.

This is a great story, and it would be a true shame to see it left unfinished.
HaitianMamma chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
OMG DID YOU STOP AGAIN?

IT'S BEEN WHILE SINCE YOU UPDATED :(((

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!KEEP WRITING!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! O

I feel as though this story is the ACTUAL WAY THEY MET!

You are such a good author.

Keep writing (T_T)
MissBesanii chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
Stupid didn't alert me, but the silver lining is that I had four chapters to read!

I'm not sure if it was intentional, (I'm betting it was) but I love how you've made sure your characters stay fairly true to how they start in the game, like Balthier only having First Aid, and Fran being the better healer. Just beautiful little details.

I love that the relationship is quite noticeably stronger now, and it's as if it's gotten stronger without them realising. I'm getting very excited to see where you're taking this.

My only niggle I have is that they seem to get injured an awful lot. I know it's Final Fantasy and that's what happens, but I would like to hear about other stuff too, like them fighting more often or Balthier's silly little schemes that are really amusing. :)
Grey Muji chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
Nice! But, you made a small error saying the grabbed Ffafram's arms instead of grabbed...
zestychicken2 chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
OH MY GOSH! I looooved this chapter! :D I really like the Ashe recognized him instantly, and then the guards assume he's bad because of his smexy accent. :) I also like that you throw Rasler in there, but it's hard to tell if him and her like each other yet or not. Whichever, I really like the way things played out with him returning her crown. Lol, some parts of me wonder (even though I know why the guards did it)why guards would chase him and try to arrest him when he was returning a crown, but it totally makes sense too.

Fran is just so chill when he goes back to the fountain to meet her, and she's just sitting there as though nothing in the world was bothering her lol. I love how casual they can be with each other :) It's really cool! And Fran's attempt at a joke even made me laugh! Hehe, you write her probably just as well as the people who write the script for the actual game :) But maybe even better, because you give her character more of an insight - Balthier too.

Ugh... I HAAATE Those bangaas! They piss me off! I do looove Fran and Balthier's entrance to the hunters... I love how all of them are scared of Fran, but not necessarily of Balthier :) It's kind of ironic and funny, that both of them would be so threatening in the future, when he learns to be much more suave haha.

Though Balthier is kind of growing up :) The way he stays with his ship is really awesome, and I love him for doing it. I like how for once, he's the one who gives Fran the motivation to keep going, and she recognizes that difference in him from only a few months ago :)

The ending... WHAT A CLIFF HANGER! You have to update soon! If only for me! :D Because, I really want to know what's going to happen! I love that the ship wasn't completely saved - because there has to be some sort of trouble for them constantly, right? ;) hehe, and then I love that because Fran can't try to warn him, she jumps in front of him. That last line, where Balthier says "I'd never heard a Viera scream before, but it was the worst sound I'd ever heard" or whatever... That just makes me wish you had another chapter right away! I loved it! :D

You're doing an amazing job writing! And I'm going to be so sad when this story is over :D I would love for you to write more Balthier and Fran solely because you're really good at it, and I really enjoy reading it! As long as you keep writing, I will definitely keep giving you long reviews like this :D

Keep up the amazing work and please please please update soon!

-zesty-
Grey Muji chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
Hmmm nice ending with the cliff there
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »