Reviews for Zaraki no Apprentice
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
what is Narutos zanbaku-to gonna be?
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
NaruHina LeeYachiru Please!
hollownature chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
did you name his sword black shadow? also good story i really like it
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What!? Yachiru High-Gennin level? She can literally send someone flying with a glare and a shout. I have trouble believing she is that weak, and that is not even touching on her speed.

Lol, sorry. I couldn't help it after you mentioned people thinking that was too HIGH.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Why! Why did you abandon this fantastic story, it's too good to be abandoned! I mean it's been two years and five months since you posted this chapter so of course people will think you abandoned it! The only things I didn't like about this story was that the chapters are quite short and how you did the Uchiha Massacre (yeah right Fugaku is strong enough to kill nearly all his clan (sarcasm)).
PyruxDeltax chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
When's the next update?!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
This story seems really good I wonder what Narutos zanpakto will be
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
GOD! Another Itachi x oc story. This story would be so much better if it didn't have that in it.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
cool
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
cool
gaatjegeenbalaan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
How immume, like standing in an open fire immume or diving into a smelter at the steelmill?
Goddess of the Chibi Dragon chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Yes, EVERYONE who watches Bleach knows Yachiru is vice-captain. However, the closest thing she's done to fighting is jumping off peoples faces. Anyway, in this story, she's ...eight, currently, and Ikkaku and Yumichika are late teens- early twenties, so let's think: who has better fighting skills; Ikkaku/Yumichika or Yachiru. And if that's not enough, I'm the author and I can do whatever I want! So there!.

*coughs*

Anywho, I'm trying to get the chapter done, but it's not going as well as I'd hoped. It'll be up the moment I finish it. Sorry for the wait, people! And thanx for the compliments!
Justareviewer8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hey just wanted to ask if you knew that Yachiru was the Vice Captian of Kenpachi's squad, and has been trained by him since she could crawl. This means she could cream both Ikkaku and Yumichika, maybe at the same time, thought i dont know how she would handle Ikkaku's Bankai. Just a heads up.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Well, this is awesome. I love the person choice. Urahara is my favorite in bleach, but Kenpachi is a close second. And well, where ever he goes, the other three follow. Man I love the random humor in this too. Keep it up.
Nycel chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
this is great please update