Reviews for Thumbelina
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 1/29
What about Spain? And for the frog who declared his love is Romano
KATHRYN LANE BAL chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
[]{}#%-*_\〜£•.,(_)?!1234567890 /:;()$「」"。,、?!'mbvxkjhgfdptrwqMBVXKJHGFDPTRWQnczlsaoiuyeNCZLSAOIUYE'!?,." :/10987654321'!?,•¥£\_*%#}{]['!?、,。"」「$)(;:/ 0987654321!?',.•£\_*-%#}{]['!?、,。"」「$)(;:/ 0987654321!?(_),.•£〜\_*-%#}{][
Cherry Maiden chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Its Cuba huh? AWW! THIS IS JUST PLAIN CUTE! I only had it read to me once when I was little. Its good to come back and remember!
nickypooh chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
such a cute story!
G.Wings chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
so cute! I can't wait to see more!
GizmoGadgetry chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Thumbelina was definitely at the top of my favorite movies list when I was a little kid, so imagine my surprise when I found a Hetalia version that just happens to centric around one of my most favorite pairings, PruCan. I love how you seamlessly tied these two together!

And also, you know a fic is awesome when every time you read Ludwig's dialogue, you hear Queen Tabitha's voice. Pure win, man.

I never review stories, I don't feel that I'm that good of a review writer, but when I come across a story that I most likely will check every day to see if a new chapter has appeared, I know it's time to at least write something to let the author know how much of an awesome job they're doing. Please keep writing! :D
emporer hobbes chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Oh, drat. The awesome sweetness has caused me to vomit pure cane sugar all over my computer.
Fox-Sin chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
awesome love it
herpaderp chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
ooh la la, lovely.

keep 'em coming!
barefoot11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Loooooove this. 3
Mayurei 13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hummmmm...I fell like we saw the same movie when we were little!XD

With the prince cornelius and little thumbelina.

Anyway it's already awesomely cute!
BFDreaming chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Cute!
emporer hobbes chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I shall have to insist on an update... NOW.

Joking, joking. I have taken the time to locate the Thumbelina film online, but am hesitating to watch in case of spoilers. How closely do you intend to follow the film? Just curious...
herpaderp chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE.

homg, this is amazing. please PLEASE update quickly.
emporer hobbes chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, I remember this story... Only it was constantly edited that the titular character becomes a jedi. I eagerly await the continuation.