Reviews for Forgive and Forget
Anne Iriel Devay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is a good story. I was thinking about how Tia would feel after their betrayal, and then they acted like nothing had happened. She had to have her doubts... I like this one.
Anderling chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You're a good writer. Not many people would be able to handle something like this properly (read: sad, but not so much that it becomes angst, and with a valid reason behind it). I like the story.

Avalon Code needs more love. Seriously.
Claieth Velfresia chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, I know it's late, but still...

I've also read your "Promise" fanfic, and I have to say this: you're an excellent writer. The sad tone is there, but not to the point of ruining the story like many fanfics I've read. You also did well with the characterizations, particularly for Tia; you successfully made her feels very "human".

(um, sorry, I am not sure if I put the words properly ; )

I cannot wait to see more from you. Keep the good work up! :)
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I like this! It's nice to read Ur X Tia. (I just can't pick between Ur X Tia or Anwar X Tia) I would just like to say that i don't think neaki would be shy, she probably just would be to annoyed to get out of bed, ah... well book. (she's my fav character) Nice job!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Once again, as I said in my last review in Promise, your a very good writer! Some of the other stories posted here on fanfiction, I can hardly get past the first paragraph; it's written so badly (I'm awfully picky on what stories I read .'). But, with the two stories of yours that I've read, I've enjoy them. . Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Heehe, good work!

When I played the game I had a was unhappy with the way the characters treated Tia and Yumil. I kind of wondered how Tia and Yumil would have reacted if it weren't for the players decisions.

Don't worry, I don't think you did very bad writing.