Reviews for CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 2/26
Now THAT was fun! I just couldn't stop laughing! Especially with Kaiba and Mokuba! That must've been the best part.

Cardgames on Skateboards? Wonder how that would work...

That was amazing, you've done a great job! :)
DarkQueenofDuels chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Haha, very funny! I love how the fourth-wall was broken several times.
Dragondan26 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Brilliant, I think this could actually be the origin for the duel runner brilliant
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm soo sorry! I thought that I had forgotten something; and, that little something was reviewing your parody.

My first reaction? A billion facedesks. This is so hilarious and, at the same time, stupid. That's Seto's fault, though. Hahaha.

Yugioh: The Abridged Series is really funny, though; I'm glad that I have found this parody of the parody. xD
livvykitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG YOU WERE RIGHT! BEST STORY EVER! WTF FOR RANDOMLY PMING ME! MOTORCYCLES! WOOOOOOOO! *Falls out window, then off a motorcycle*
2ne1-21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was hilarious! so thats how duel runners were created!
Angiie Autopsy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was really good! I don't really follow the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom, but the diction was wonderful, and the plot was interesting. It made me laugh a lot! :D
Stardust647 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Coool! I alway woundered where duelrunners come from(even if it's what you think). Great Job!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL! I always wondered how Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds duel runners were made! Kaiba was hilarious! Great job!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I like how you introduced Pegasus! I can actually imagine him doing that! Love this. It's very interesting. Spectacular! Marvellous!

Yes, I do acually talk like that. I forgive you for what you said about Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds, it was to make the plot work. So all's good. Still, sorry because it's just me, but there's just a tad too much swearing in this. Absolutely amazing other than that though!
lovelylady123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was very interesting! Nice job! (:
obabema chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
XD

It's hilarious, and actually makes sense to me, which is good considering I don't watch 5D's because I'm never around when it's

Like I said, awesome! _
rosie-sky chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love this story. I especially liked the part where Pegasus was listening to a Spice Girls cd, I cracked up. And I love Kaiba. Keep up the great work.
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That so funny, it sounds more like the what LittleKuriboh would say; maybe Kaiba really did invented the Duel Runner. I say this story was more of YGOTAS than the original.

I also read you comment, and don't worry I'll read some of your stories.
Empty Phrase chapter 1 . 12/2/2010