Reviews for CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Donjusticia chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh man! I loved this so much! It just made SO much sense! But the best part was must definately the duel! So epic! So gripping! So well choreographed! Such deep and emotional character development! And all the rules and intricacies of the card game were carried out so flawlessly! You'd have to be an IDIOT to miss such a PERFECT duel!
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 1 . 2/28
*Snicker* Why have I not seen this story on here!? Answer: Probably because I haven't gotten through the whole archive yet.

Anyways, Great story Psychid.
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Now THAT was fun! I just couldn't stop laughing! Especially with Kaiba and Mokuba! That must've been the best part.

Cardgames on Skateboards? Wonder how that would work...

That was amazing, you've done a great job! :)
AbyssalDreamer18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Haha, very funny! I love how the fourth-wall was broken several times.
Dragondan26 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Brilliant, I think this could actually be the origin for the duel runner brilliant
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm soo sorry! I thought that I had forgotten something; and, that little something was reviewing your parody.

My first reaction? A billion facedesks. This is so hilarious and, at the same time, stupid. That's Seto's fault, though. Hahaha.

Yugioh: The Abridged Series is really funny, though; I'm glad that I have found this parody of the parody. xD
livvykitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG YOU WERE RIGHT! BEST STORY EVER! WTF FOR RANDOMLY PMING ME! MOTORCYCLES! WOOOOOOOO! *Falls out window, then off a motorcycle*
2ne1-21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was hilarious! so thats how duel runners were created!
Angiie Autopsy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was really good! I don't really follow the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom, but the diction was wonderful, and the plot was interesting. It made me laugh a lot! :D
Stardust647 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Coool! I alway woundered where duelrunners come from(even if it's what you think). Great Job!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL! I always wondered how Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds duel runners were made! Kaiba was hilarious! Great job!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I like how you introduced Pegasus! I can actually imagine him doing that! Love this. It's very interesting. Spectacular! Marvellous!

Yes, I do acually talk like that. I forgive you for what you said about Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds, it was to make the plot work. So all's good. Still, sorry because it's just me, but there's just a tad too much swearing in this. Absolutely amazing other than that though!
lovelylady123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was very interesting! Nice job! (:
obabema chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
XD

It's hilarious, and actually makes sense to me, which is good considering I don't watch 5D's because I'm never around when it's

Like I said, awesome! _
rosie-sky chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love this story. I especially liked the part where Pegasus was listening to a Spice Girls cd, I cracked up. And I love Kaiba. Keep up the great work.