Reviews for Oh No!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 26 . 9/11
i loved this hope there will be more like a series
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 26 . 7/4
That was beautiful :'). There are no words to express how I feel, thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 26 . 5/6
It was interesting. Too bad it couldn't go on longer. I liked it.
tinawinna chapter 26 . 3/31
I enjoyed this, thanks for writing it. :)
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 26 . 1/21
overall awesome story , . I really loves it 3
your writing style is aweosme !
though there are few faults :
in here sesshomaru in 510 . the author said that his age started with 9 . so probably something around 9oo. ( with 90 he would be younger than inuyasha and 9000 seems a bit old ... )
in canon with midoriko was much older .
(12)hot springs do help with the pain but they make the labor A LOT longer . you need to press and not relax your muscles . that's counter productive . squats can help to make the labor faster. gravity helps you . but only at the start . ones it finally starts coming out lay down or use a special chair for giving birth that also helps but back than they did not have them so no birth giving chair for kagome.
(25 ) kagome does not feel any pain even though she is a virgin and he didn't even prepare her properly ( fingers )
(25) I'm not correcting every gramma mistake in the sotry but : " Soon her felt his release coming soon too " what ? " An hour later , Kagome wake up by wet ... " ( s ) ... just reread the lemon . you wrote " he " instead of " his " or " her " and "her " instead of "he " A LOT . I normally dislike correction gramma or spelling mistakes because I make them myself a lot. I only point them out if they really annoy me while reading . Of courese there are many small mistakes but It doesn't disturb me while reading ... In this part it did , because I had to read some parts twice or even 3 times to understand the meaning .
(25 ) wouldn't releaseing powerful reiki when having an orgasm hurt sesshomaru ? ...
(26 ) wouldn't sending reiki into her womb hurt the babys too ? reiki can hurt halfdemons as we know from inuyasha

not all of these things are things that you have to know but just extra info that you did not have while wwriting the story .
please take no offence as I still really like this story and enjoyed reading it .
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
Loved it! hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Did anyone else realize that this fight seen was used when kikyo and kagome where taken
misuky7 chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
This was an amazing story. I loved the insight on Sesshomaru's early life, and his parents were such interesting people. I wonder why he and Inuyasha didn't care for each other in the end if he finally accepted Izayoi? I adored this story, very much so. :3
Vamptisha chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
great story but i did get lost a lil in some happy endin _
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Enjoyed this very much. Had me smiling.
Psychotically Inclined chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
It was very good, but the ending felt a little rushed.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
Aw! That was amazing! Truly amazing I LIVE IT!
Belit.Lihara chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
The story itself is good, but the scenes are little worked and I've noticed that repeat too often, that's something that impoverishes the story, I always say that no matter how long it takes to update, as long as the result is good . It is better to take the time you need to improve each.

No offense, I really do not mean with bad intention, you can ignore it or you can choose to take it to learn from it and be better next time.

Good luck.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
you need to change your beta. she did a horrible job editing your story. but I did love it despite all the grammar and spelling mistakes
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
very good but what happen to toga he should b alive but i love the story its on my favorites