Reviews for Oh No!
very nice
dizzydani666 chapter 2 . 8/9
wonderful
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 26 . 6/3
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to read it.
HoneyChan UsaChi chapter 26 . 5/8
Finally finished and yet I'm still really disturbed by some of the content.
I noticed people in the reviews don't really mention it much but like WTF?
KAGOME GIVES BIRTH TO SESSHOUMARU'S SISTER? That is NOT okay.
It didn't even contribute to the story. She dies! Purely irrelevant and disturbing.
First of all this is Kagome we're talking about, she would not just leave the kid, or risk her life to save Shippo(knowing the well isn't ready yet anyways) because even if she only lets say carried her for a day she would bond with it or at least get pretty sad to know she died. She barely reacts to learning of her death.
Also, you messed up the significance of orphan Rin's relationship with Sesshoumaru by connecting it with his dead demon sister Rin's name. It was supposed to be a huge step for Sesshoumaru who can see there is still some good in humanity. Contributing it to just a name is stupid... he didn't even know her name was Rin... she was mute, remember?
This is not the only thing wrong with the story but omg it bothers me. Besides if I wrote about all that was wrong with the story I would be here all day.
Just no, there is no way that the transfer she did could even be a thing; even in fiction.
Someone mentioned him not properly preparing her for the lemon(fingering)...
Hello! Her virginity wasn't even a thing after giving birth!
I Loved this fan fiction I wish that you would not repeat your paragraphs so often, overall it was a great story! Sesshomaru and Kagome for the win! :)
jbkb chapter 26 . 1/3
I thought the fourth pup was supposed to come 3 hundred years after they mated.
jbkb chapter 21 . 1/3
The fight scene seems to be a repeat of the last fight scene with the exception of the last couple sentences.
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
i loved this hope there will be more like a series
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
That was beautiful :'). There are no words to express how I feel, thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 26 . 5/6/2015
It was interesting. Too bad it couldn't go on longer. I liked it.
tinawinna chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
I enjoyed this, thanks for writing it. :)
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
overall awesome story , . I really loves it 3
your writing style is aweosme !
though there are few faults :
in here sesshomaru in 510 . the author said that his age started with 9 . so probably something around 9oo. ( with 90 he would be younger than inuyasha and 9000 seems a bit old ... )
in canon with midoriko was much older .
(12)hot springs do help with the pain but they make the labor A LOT longer . you need to press and not relax your muscles . that's counter productive . squats can help to make the labor faster. gravity helps you . but only at the start . ones it finally starts coming out lay down or use a special chair for giving birth that also helps but back than they did not have them so no birth giving chair for kagome.
(25 ) kagome does not feel any pain even though she is a virgin and he didn't even prepare her properly ( fingers )
(25) I'm not correcting every gramma mistake in the sotry but : " Soon her felt his release coming soon too " what ? " An hour later , Kagome wake up by wet ... " ( s ) ... just reread the lemon . you wrote " he " instead of " his " or " her " and "her " instead of "he " A LOT . I normally dislike correction gramma or spelling mistakes because I make them myself a lot. I only point them out if they really annoy me while reading . Of courese there are many small mistakes but It doesn't disturb me while reading ... In this part it did , because I had to read some parts twice or even 3 times to understand the meaning .
(25 ) wouldn't releaseing powerful reiki when having an orgasm hurt sesshomaru ? ...
(26 ) wouldn't sending reiki into her womb hurt the babys too ? reiki can hurt halfdemons as we know from inuyasha

not all of these things are things that you have to know but just extra info that you did not have while wwriting the story .
please take no offence as I still really like this story and enjoyed reading it .