Reviews for A Shadow Passed
SammiLoves2Write chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
This was great!
-Sammi
Caoimhe Rose chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I totally loved it! This is great!
obsedian-dream chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
one word: AWeSOME!

I always thought finn was a douche!

sorry to annyone who doesn't think so, it's only an opinion.
Don't forget to breath chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
I really like!

So sad it already end T_T

xoxo
izzabella11 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
aww I'm sad this is over, but really good last chapter and good to see things getting better for Rachel :)
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I like the chapter, and the story as a whole. I'm not quite sure how I feel about how abruptly it seemed to end, I feel like there was more that should have been told. But overall you really did a great job with this, I am very impressed. Hope to read more puckleberry by you in the future!

~Jess
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
great story
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
do a sequel :P!
Emrisah chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Good chapter, although I'm still not sure I'm liking such an OOC Finn. Good story tho, and I'm interested to see how you end it! : )
VioletButterfly12 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Hey there girl frand! I la la la la la love this story beyond words! The lifegaurd reference made my life and your vast knowledge of medical and criminal jargon is quite impressive ( thank you House, NCIS, and Law and Order. . . . .maybe even the Food Network ;D ) LOVE YOU and get those tiny fingers going and type out chapter 7 please and thank you 3
seacat03 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Okay, I have to say I want Finn to really hurt!
izzabella11 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter, thanks for updating so quickly :)
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
poor rachel
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Wow, just wow. Incredible. Getting to see Puck freaked out and tense over the situation, and obviously angry, it was just a great chapter to read. Can't wait to read more so please update again soon!

~Jess
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
American Idiot! _ I'm in love with it! And I also have a major crush on JGJ. lol

Anyhoo, this fic is really good, and I'm glad that you made Finn a complete and total fucktard cuz he totally deserves whatever Puck is gonna do to him for hurting Rachel. And because I really really really hate him and always yell at him when he does something stupid on the show (like admitting he loves Rachel. x_x)

Also, love that you mentioned Rent, cuz that line from "Halloween" was perfect! ]