Reviews for A Shadow Passed
Kaylor Anne chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
So sad that there is only one chapter left, I hope it's extra long
coastiewife465 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Ugh, I hope that Puck gets there in time to beat the shit out of Finn. I also hope that Rachel is not hurt too bad. Hopefully, Puck can make sure that the rest of McKinley finds out what a douchebag Finn really is and they make his life a living hell.
lovenm chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
oh no a cliff hanger! please update soon. I have enjoyed reading your story and I can say that unfortunately things like these do happen in relationships and its NEVER ok,I hope your story can open someone's eyes.
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Nice story. I like the way you write Dark Finn.. cause well.. i hate him. Hes an asshole. PLease update :)! Cant wait.

Love,

Tiaa xx
Bubblesx chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Great Chapter! but but but NOOO dont leave us hanging!

update ASAP! :) I really like this story, Puck to the resue kinda thing. :) Love it. 3 keeeeeep up the good work :)
izzabella11 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Ahhh, you can't leave it there! I need mre!
caity-neon chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
oh my goodness, that chapter was good :) please please please update soon. 3
Going Rogue chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
OMG! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more. Love it!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
WOW OMG INTENSE! I was so excited to see that you updated. When Finn showed up at her house i swear my stomach automatically just tensed, you've really got me pulled into the story. The way that the tension was put between the more lighthearted parts of the chapter with Sarah was a nice way to structure the chapter. I really liked it. SERIOUSLY can't wait for the next chapter so PLEASE update again soon!

Jess
courageouslover15 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
that was SO not COOL! you can not end this chapter in a cliffhanger! not cool! cause now i am going to have to wait to read what happens next! I love the friendship between Puck and Rachel in this and the fact that she is turning to him! i hope he gets to Rachel before things get really, REALLY out of hand!

UPDATE SOON!
Kaylor Anne chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Please hurry with the next chapter, I'm dying to know whats going to happen!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
poor rachel
nonononononononope chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
omg...i read all 5 chapters in like hafe an hour!it's now one of my favs. i love and can not wait for the next!
Aussie Panda chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! The abuse stories are my guilty pleasure. Please update soon!
PKteach chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
That's just MEAN! I wanna know what happened to Rachel and if Puck got there in time to beat Finn senseless and get Rachel to the hospital!

Update SOON!