Reviews for A Shadow Passed
Taya8989 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I can not wait for more! SUch a cliffhanger!
S chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I'm so glad Puck was able to restore some of her self esteem.

Finn is terrible taking everything out on her. I really hope Rachel is okay and that Puck gets there in time to see what Finn has done. She needs to press charges against him. It is completely unacceptable for Finn to take his anger out on her. Thank goodness Puck noticed that she was drowning. I love that he did something and his now rushing to her aid (he's definately stronger than Finn).

I liked Sarah calling Puck out on liking Rachel.

You've been doing a good job of showing the possessiveness of Finn so this escalation when she attempted to assert herself seemed natural. I really hope she remembers everything when she wakes up and isn't taken in by the I'm sorry (abusers are always sorry and say it'll never happen again, and it doesn't until the next time).
Emrisah chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Ack! Cliffie! Sooooo not cool! I have an exam in a few hours, and there's no way I'm going to be thinking of Seneca or Aeschylus now! : ) Good chapter, moving things forward. Please update soon! Eeep!
abandoned1234 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
AH! Loved it! Finn is...I dunno. All I know is I want to punch his face! and I want to hug Puck...anyway, great chapter :)
Mistress Mina chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Great work...
whysoserious4life chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
loved it you should so have puck beat up finn
izzabella11 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I think Finn should just be humiliated in front of the school - not in an immature way but like making it public what he did and saying you don't treat girls like that. Physical violence towards him would be too obvious I think. Great chapter :)
Rachel chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
I am so happy with the way Puck found out and reacted. I have read a few fics where Rachel has been raped/abused and Puck leaves or yells, sometimes he even blames her. This is as close as I think Puck would react. Very nice. I can't wait for more.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
great chapter
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
OH MY GOD AMAZING CHAPTER! Honestly I've played out in my head probably a dozen times how I pictured him finally finding out and how everything would play out in that scene...this is a hundred times better than anything I came up with! I loved how angry Puck was but knew that wasn't what she needed, and how he just held her (SO CUTE)! Can't wait to find out what happens next so please please update again soon!

~Jess
Taya8989 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
So Good! I am loving this story. Can't wait for more.
abandoned1234 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Loved this :) And Puck should totally beat down on Finn(after singing a song of some sort because it would be random!)
marinka4 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Umm can Finn just die? i really don't know I thin he should have been abusing Quinn too and she comes to help Rachel, but as to what to do with him I am not really sure.
PKteach chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
First off YAY! Puck found out. And he told her what she needed to hear! Rachel needs to stand up to Finn (maybe with Puck there, just make sure that Finn doesn't hurt her) maybe slap him or something. Humiliation is always a wonderful way to get back at someone, so maybe they could have the fight/confrontation in the choir room at Glee. Maybe let her dads and Finn's mom find out? Pile lots of guilt onto him and by the time he's realized that he was wrong...Rachel's moved on and is with Puck. Awesome job. I can't wait for more.

Update soon!