Reviews for 100 OneShot Book
NoReaSoN2CaR3 chapter 61 . 6/4
Finally, you have returned. Longing does make the heart grow fonder. I've missed your stories a lot. They are a relic of my childhood, one I've missed terribly. Thanks for updating.
This is one of the saddest one-shots I've ever read
Astrid Brown chapter 2 . 5/13
Hi,I like to join too
BrightheartXCloudtail chapter 61 . 5/12
I love this so much 3
Snowdapple chapter 61 . 5/9
(is too lazy to log in)

Omfg Prin when I saw you updated I about lost myself, but then I saw the author's note and I was sad. Still, this was a very adorable Castion piece! A wonderful addition to my wiki
Silenthunder chapter 61 . 5/9
Aww man... :( This is so cute and sweet and tender. Well done.
Poppyseed58 chapter 61 . 5/9
This was and sad
Astrid Brown chapter 1 . 5/6
Very good
Selena Liu chapter 1 . 5/4
Hi there, you can write a story like rouge cats from twolegplace stealing clan kits as slaves for city bosses cats! You can write from the view point of the slave.
Selena Liu chapter 60 . 5/4
This is a very good series,considering that you are the only author that really writes with your heart,not at all like all those crazies out there, simply writing for wrote for challenge.I did not like coffee when I was young,as you see,it was an old man who I befriended told me I would like the bittersweet flavour one day, maybe even more for the coffee,I do not really like heavy,bitter stories at first, but I came to like them... I do not know if you will see this,but your stories will always be an important part in my life, so when I am old and gray,I shall sit under a nice tree and relish in your magical tales-all those cats ,all those characters...You know the difference between you and Erins?You are actually better than them,in the emotions and the rest,and I do not say this just for you see a passage alike to this one ,that was because I had some tech problems when uploading this.
May starclan light your path.
It is a very good story,considering that you are the only author that really writes with your heart,not at all like all those crazies out there, simply writing for wrote for challenge.I did not like coffee when I was was bitter,in my old man who I befriended told me I would like the bittersweet,maybe even more for the coffee,I do not really like heavy stories at first, but I came to like this,and I do not know if you will see this,but your stories will always be an important part in my day, when I am old and gray,I shall sit under a nice tree and relish in your magical tales-all those cats ,all those know the difference between you and Erins?You are actually better than them,in the emotions and the rest.
May starclan light your path.
Really good
ShadowWolf157 chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
Also, I like seeing Foxclaw like that.

Also, I like what you did with Rabbit and Vole.

Also, LOL Hawkpaw does have his reasons...

Also, I do recognize them.

Also, LOL, that's all.

Also, OMSC (Oh My StarClan!) I LIKE SPAINISH TOO!
ShadowWolf157 chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Nice! Gingerpaw really came through, eh? And it looks like we have Foxfire and Tigerstripe from the last one-shot! Yay!
ShadowWolf157 chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I like it! I totally ship RobinpawxBlizzardpaw/fur! LOL, but this is a one shot... But yeah, now that I know there is a story with them invloved, I'll have to read iT! :D