Reviews for 100 OneShot Book
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/12
i liked it
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 25 . 5/24
That hit me. Right in the feels.

;-; It makes me want to hug my mom really badly. *CRIIIIII*

Please, for my feels' sake, could make an alternate ending for this chapter with Paws saving the kits and giving them back to the mom? AND KILL THE FATHER YES HE SHALL DIE DIE DIEEEEEEE:O Sorry, I get emotional.

BUT... Pwease? *cradles my feels* /3
Quietrose chapter 60 . 5/24
Oooh, for the next one, you should write one from a servant's point of view, who thinks of his Master as a thief, starting with stealing his name, then his freedom, happiness, etc.
You should at least write SOMETHING for next chapter. You're the genious, so go ahead and please write SOMETHING for me.

And I think you should make an entire series out of the servant/Master thing. It's really, really interesting to read about, and I'm guessing the same about writing. In fact, would you mind if I maybe write about it, if I give you the credit for the idea?
Quietrose chapter 49 . 5/21
This one could be made into an awesome series. I mean, seriously, this could be, like, a prequel or something.
Snowshadow chapter 8 . 3/12
I noticed Lion and Dusk!
42 4ever chapter 11 . 3/11
SHIMMERTAIL IS A STALKER! SHE WATCHES YOU! SHE LIVES OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! :D
42 4ever chapter 29 . 3/11
Whoo! I did not know this related to FQ at all! But still,even though this technically wasn't a one-shot,I liked it a lot!
42 4ever chapter 28 . 3/11
Gaa. Why must you do this! I litteraly would've been fine with only one part. But hey. Sometimes more is more. Meh
42 4ever chapter 27 . 3/11
You might like it when you accidentally use a canon name. I,however,get irratated by it. I mean,you have a name you thought was original. It sounds cool and all. Then you read the books. And looky there. It's "your" name. That happened to me on more than one occasion.
42 4ever chapter 26 . 3/11
Cough WHAAAAAAAA? These are all very nice and fun an' all. Sometimes I wish I knew who the kitties where tho. But meh.
42 4ever chapter 25 . 3/11
Meh whoooo? :random screeches are heard: SHADDUP FANGIRL!
42 4ever chapter 24 . 3/11
needs a hug! :dies from I-need-to-do-something-to-a-fictional-charecter Disease:
42 4ever chapter 23 . 3/11
TacoClan... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! WHO FOUNDED IT,TACOSTAR?! HAHAHAHAHA ! LETS MAKE A DONUTCLAN! Sorry. Clans named after foods are fuh-nay!
42 4ever chapter 22 . 3/11
Who what when where why now?

?
42 4ever chapter 21 . 3/11
OMG LOVE THIS SO CUUUUUTE! :D
:goes into happy-dance-of-lovey-squeals mode:
this is soooooooo sweet and I love this SO FRICKIN MUCH!