Reviews for Leaving
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awwww...beautiful story )
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So touching, so sad. This made me cry. I always believed that the bond between Regulus and Sirius were close, and that they were both affected emotionally by Sirius leaving. Great story. :)
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww :'(
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Heartbreaking.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really like this story. I can picture Regulus reacting this way, and I like your characterization of him. Good job!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Poor little Regulus left all alone. that was a good story though.
None231223 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Well...that could've gone better, I suppose. :P Wish JK Rowling revealed more on Regulus's persona...but this is enough for me! Muy bien for you.
Celestial Starlet chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this. It was great!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
it's sad
jackptollers chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is really really good.
RaisingAutumn chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was really good. Like really really good. You captured drama and pain and everything. You should really consider writing a longer story. You could do something not many people do and write the whole thing through Regalus' eyes. Like you could start off with this chapter and then write about what happened after all of that and how he became a death eater but then betrayed the dark lord and all of that stuff. (Sorry, I am REALLY tired. So I am not being very creative...)

Anyways, I origanally went to ur profile to send you a message but then when I saw that I couldn't I went to see if you wrote any stories and I was surprised when I saw all of those awesome snippets of different things. (Oh, and I am also writing a very long comment...)

But what I wanted to say was thnx a bunch for commenting on my story. And by the way i LOVE getting long comments and I have missed getting comments from you. Haha. :) Anyways. Something I wanted to point out is you were the only reviewer who guessed the right person...now, which person isthe question. muhahah! :) Youwill have to wait and see miss Bittersweet x...just wait and see...
wiatch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aww..

poor Reggie :/

awesomely written though :D
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love how you write there feelings. It seems so real.