Reviews for Exposure
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Nice!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
This was absolutely, positively, the most fantastic Gravitation story I have EVER read. It was entertaining, and realistic to the actual story. Your writing style is absolutely amazing. I am going to read more by you soon. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is really good. You're a great writer. The story felt plausible and it was great fun to read. You have fantastic writing sense and the characters were in character which can be hard to do. I'm excited to read more. :)
Emily Rai chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Awesome :))
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Cute story! I loved the ending when Shuichi says one of Yuki's favorite passtimes is sleeping . I love sleep too! On weekends, I get up around noon
doxie chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
havent read a good Grav story in such a long time. thank you for this. it had just the right amount of fluff that i wouldve imagined would happen after all the things and time Yuki and Shu have been through. havent read the mangas though so not sure about the Ryuichi part. i have a vague idea.. but thats about it. keep up the good work!
sarah83654123 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Duude, such a good story! I love the way you've stuck to the plot of the manga and even used references... It makes it all seem that much more real... And all the characters are done really well, also, and even Eiri seemed like his normal self, so much so that I could imagine this happening in the manga x) As for the references to the future volumes of Gravi EX, where did you find out about that? 'Cause I've read some stuff about them but never been able to get a good idea of what's gonna happen... I really want them to bring out the next volumes... I've been waiting so long :'(

Anyway, enough of my incessant rambling XD Well done for a great story x) I really enjoyed it 3
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
uh oh i'd hate to be the guy/girl facing Eiri's wrath
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
nice one
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
lol funny
Evil-Peach chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
i dont think i would mind having a room next to shuichi and eiri's .
bibbiesparks chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Ah! you can't end it there we have to know who the person is and how they are going to take care was a very good story.