Reviews for Crazy About Chicken Soup
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Aww, good old Newkirk! Well done!
NickTonyK chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Great story! I was wondering about the story of Newkirk saving Kinch. Is there one in the works?
NickTonyK chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Excellent!
PBIceCream chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
That was a wonderful friendship story, thank you!
buggleston chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Reread this story again and absolutely enjoyed the strength of your characters especially the worry and care of one another even in some of the most toughest loved the way how Newkirk gently reminded his mates that they needed to make their appologies to the Colonel after he was able to get the story of what really went on in the tunnel that how the Colonel appologiesed to Newkirk.I really enjoyed the smooth flow of your story.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
Cured of a cold in two days! LOL LeBeau can do wonders with his chicken soup!

Beautiful ending, I love the concept of "family." They are indeed for each other. I enjoyed your story very much, and I'll be waiting for the next one! ;)
San Antonio Rose chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
*applauds* Yay! Nicely done.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
I absolutely adored following this; the interactions between the characters were very reflective of their natures and enjoyable.

Newkirk's thoughts about his father were very powerful, especially when he realizes now that he has a new "family" of sorts that will do anything for him.

And I especially loved the last couple of lines; it was a perfect way to draw this to a close.
ColHogan chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Great finish to a great story! Well done.
Deana chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
What a satisfying end to this great story! I loved it! Excellent job! I can't wait to see what you post next! :)
San Antonio Rose chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
LOVE that last line! I can just hear Kinch saying that!

I really am enjoying this story. Keep up the good work. :)
ColHogan chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter. Loved that conversation between Kinch and Hogan. Also loved the last line.
Deana chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
ROTFLOL! The last line was perfect! LOL
Deana chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
LOL every chapter is so cute! :)
ColHogan chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
I liked Newkirk and Carter playing gin and Carter beating him. I'm also glad Carter apologized to the Colonel. Great chapter.