Reviews for Get What You Wanted
Oh my god ...pleasevreview...i hope you update soon
Just a fan chapter 55 . 4/14
Amazing story I literally cried at the end
pyro69j chapter 55 . 4/2
Hello. I am an avid fan of "Rosario Vampire" and I kept reading this story despite my better judgement. I have to say it was well written, with dark elements of angst and drama. However, I have to say the only item of bad form I can honestly offer in response to reading this story is the genre classification. When stories have this type of ending they need to be classified with Tragedy in the listing. True, hurt/comfort and angst do represent the bulk of the plot devices, but not labeling the tragic ending is misleading to your readers. I understand artistic license and freedom to create a story which travels whatever path you as the author desire, and we as readers can exercise our right to stop reading the story at any time. Many times you welcomed us to do so if we disliked the direction you had chosen. However, I gave this story the consideration I hope all readers would give one of mine, and followed it to the end before expressing my opinion.

For what it is worth, I find readers that fail to do so are not qualified to comment as a story needs to be read completely to fully understand it's meaning and impact. That being said, my humble opinion is that the ending felt awful. But at the same time, it does follow Tskune's nobility and chivalrous nature for him to take the fall, so it fit the overall mood of the plot. Again, I will not trash another author's hard work. It is not the direction I would personally have chosen, but I am not this story's author, nor will I try to belittle this work by claiming to know better what should have happened.

I further apologize if my review is grammatically inferior or missing a paragraph break, but in summary, I feel mislead by not having tragedy labeled in the genre as I never would have read this story if I had known. That is my personal preference, not a reflection on you as an author. I respect what you have written and I hope it accomplished whatever you intended it to accomplish for you. But as a reader, I will not be following you nor will I be reading any further stories you post as I cannot help but feel mislead. That is MY RIGHT as a reader. (And that my friends, is the proper way to review and express dissatisfaction with a story- no insults or threats are necessary. Just honest criticism and specific reasoning will serve the purpose. Authors respect you more and will extend you the same courtesy)
jesusv2828 chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
The description of the scene between akasha & ria had me riveted. I almost felt bad for her. Getting man-handled like she did had me quite literally with my mouth open
jesusv2828 chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
I love akasha's way of being with moka. Lessons & perspective. Ria is definitely the bitch that u love to hate haha. I cant put this read down!
jesusv2828 chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Up until this point i must admit that i just discovered that I'm a sucker for unrequited love stories hahaha. Puts my own experiences in a whole new perspective thnks to this amazing read. It just keeps getting better & better. Its refreshing to see Ruby take on a more central role too(although im still partial to my favourite-Kurumu) ;)
Jester0fDeath chapter 55 . 9/30/2014
I doubt that you check this any more, but this was a ride.
For the last week I've been pouring over this and it has gone over every relational problem I could possibly think of. My god. You tear hearts out and shove them back in. In fact, I can't believe I actually like Ria, even after what she did to the couple. However, I seriously despise Marioka Ginei. I can not believe he will have a happy ending with the gap between his love's values and his values. I hate that he gets with Moka and with Mizore. I wish Mizore had made a comeback somehow... though impossible. I can't believe this twist at the end. What the heck IS Tsukune?
I just want to thank you for this wonderful read. I'll start on the next story when I finish digesting this one.
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 55 . 7/9/2014
My god...this beautifuly painful piece of literacher. Has gave me the best feels in the worst way.

This story came out strong and kept swinging and clocked me right in the feels. Literaly made my gut turn, that doesn't happen often when Im reading reading fanfiction. I can probaly count on hand the number of time it acctualy happened and stayed with me. Mainly because in the begining you wrote 5? Yes, 5 I think chapters of emotional abuse right out of the game.

I mean what she did! Arg! So stupid, arrogant, prideful and painful. It feels in character. Really does. Everyone was written so damn fabulosuly. Surprisingly my favoite characters were hade and Ria. Can't forget Yukari. I love them so much I really can't imagine a Rosario story without them. More so with Ria. She just feels so natural with the whole vampire family thing. Love that cruel bitch. Really like her relationship with Tsukune in the sequel shit be ballen yo.

Speaken of that sequel...it's one thing to tease but another to take the bone away entirley.

By the way you and this series kinda ruined other Rosario stories for me...even the canon. What have you done? Just feels dull with out your well, you. May sound odd but that's how it is.

After reading all this thou...no regrets.
nanayoung chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Vampires are spoiled brats.

Seriously, looking at it now, I'm amazed that i didn't come to this conclusion sooner.

They take what they want, when they want, and when they can't have something, they whine and back-stab the people around them just so they can get their way.

Moka here is the most evident example. When her husband didn't agree with her, she slept with another man in order to get her way. Instead of talking out the problem and coming to a solution like a normal couple, she decided to "teach him his place" by ripping his heart out. And she has the utter gall to see this has his fault.

Vampires are like the spoiled rich kids of the monster world, I swear.
Violetta chapter 47 . 6/24/2014
I have to say Mistress, I have never seen a writer express so much emotion in their previews (for lack of better word) before the chapter. It is truly inspiring and heartfelt, that you didn't stoop to the level of immaturity that some of the "haters" had so definitely wallowed in, but instead challenged them and completely ignored their tactics of ill will against you. You even put an amusing and postive spin on their "compliments." I admire you very much and enjoy your story just as much, because I am always wondering what will happened next. Despite being the monster size it is I haven't been able to "put it down" (figurtively of course, I am reading this through the internet after all) and have stayed up into most of the night reading the chapters. You have done an exemplary job in my opinion, have a nice day.

-Violetta
Rillita chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
I respect that you are in the military madame.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/15/2014
Remember to read it over to check if you have any spelling errors because I can see a lot of them and sometimes very often. I look forward to more stories as imaginative as this one.
Great chapter 53 . 6/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I actually thought the punishment would have been something worser than death such as taking away Tsukune's vampire powers and turning him into a human again but death by chains is just as good, just didn't wish it had to be so gruesome though, but through it all it was a fascinating read. You're Winner.
Prince0Dragon chapter 55 . 4/23/2014
This story is on the top of my list!
Black Caesar chapter 54 . 4/20/2014
This was a great story even though I agree a better ending could have came about and I'm not talking Tsukune/Moka pairing ending either but a interesting ending but like we human say it end with a whimper instead of a bam
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »