Reviews for Get What You Wanted
Kikue chapter 26 . 5/8
Moka is being such a bitch and not being punished. Akasha is being unfair to Issa and Ria, but other than that, it's fine.
PugTheMagician chapter 53 . 4/23
Gotta say this is exactly what i have come to expect of you. That aint a bad thing by any means but i just refer to you in my mind as the netorare writer simply because almost all of your stories either initially make me uncomfortable or deal with things others would prefer to forget exist. I call you the netorare writer because inspite of this, or perhaps because, i just can not put down one of your fics when i get into it. I think the thing you do best in my opinion is the characters. They are always there own people and not cookie cutter with slight changes. You give them their own personal reactions to similar situations and as a result i just cant stop reading. Now onto the actual story instead of general stuff. I actually came here after reading lord of the land of fires own version of this. I enjoyed it and am glad to see just how different the stories are despite the similar starting. I liked your explenation of what exactly a destined one is to a succubus and just how serious they are. I also liked the moment moka realsied that a child with gin would be an ayashi, i hadn't even thought of that. That being said imagine a creature with the strength of a vampire AND the speed of a werewolf. Even if it got both their weaknesses that is still a strong monster. I thought it right that you had tsukune react the way he did to moka actually going through with her threat. The 'your just a bully' comment at the end was just perfect. I did find mokas logic throughout the story to be odd, or at least inners was. Thinking back on it i have to agree with tsukune that sometjing inside her is wrong. Gotta say throughout this story i was internally shipping tsukune and ruby so hard and the adition of magic mana cancer was a nice tragic touch. I did find it odd in the manga that she didn't suffer ill effects from that spell at the end of her fight so i'm glad to see the consequences of such a powerful spell. That actually seems to be the theme for this story; every action despite the intentions ALWAYS has a consequence. Sad about paralyzed yukari, she is always fun to read so having something as tragic as quadraplegia inflicted on her by someone she loves was just heart wrenching. I thought the song fic parts at the stripper joint were very apt and i thought the one for the bouncers and kurumu's ex was hilarious. I like that you actually had mizores fate after not being chosen by tsukune, a lot of rosario fics i ahave read seem to just gloss over the fact that she wouldn't simply be allowed to live as she wished when from a culture like hers. What else oh yeah, gin. I don't know what i feel towards him. Obviously i aint his biggest fan after him screwing moka but he himself wasn't the instigator. Him being unrepentant when he checked if tsukune was still there was a dick move though. I honestly think moka has suffered enough that i hope she isn't unknowingly plastered all over the internet by him. That said IF that does happen i personally hope that sun gets a link from an anonymous person to his website with payed membership just so gin gets what he deserves. Speaking of i wonder if you have any thoughts on why the yuki onna village isn't a veritable hive of ayashi if they constantly bring other monsters there to mate with them. Lastly i think your choice of what mikogami's monster form was actually a better choice than the mangas as it seems so much more apt. Tsukunes 'death scene' (i put in commas because i find a rosario trilogy to be an odd idea if he aint in them to some degree) to be suitably tragic. I am curious what akasha saw in him before he died, i mean my only guesses are that part of his human side went back through the generations and is actually related to akasha and therefore his vampire blood had a similar effect with him that it did with her OR you have him be alucard like like in the manga which would be odd since as far as i can remember alucard doesn't exist in this univers. Anywho thats my thoughts for now,now to read the next one to see if i was right. Seeya
CrazyGammerGuy12 chapter 19 . 2/26
the
Pancakus chapter 55 . 12/26/2016
This piece made me physically sick, well done. The only other thing that managed to do so is Spec Ops: the line, that thing hit me like a bag of bricks in the end. Here i felt bad all the time, right from the start, till the wery end. This stuff is golden.
KingSlapaDude chapter 55 . 10/29/2016
Every time I reread this I'm reminded of a romance tragedy manga from the 99s. But for the life of me I can't remember the name.

Anytime the main couple made any progress tragedy would always follow. Be it by coincidence of by someone jealousy. It was delicious. It even had a vegitarion dragon. Ate Trees. He was adoeable.

I've been on this site since 2013 and still haven't found anything as heart wrenching and amazing as this. You have soo much fucking talent. Normally I look at Oc's and I be all eww about them. But now. I honestly can't imagine this series without Ria. She is just badass in many ways. And so unyielding in what she does. Love it.
Regal Peasant chapter 55 . 9/24/2016
Very well done! I was so hooked on this, I read it straight through without sleep. Nothing was as I expected. Great character development, in addition to that ending... It's been a while since i've been that surprised. Can't wait for the sequel! Thank you for the enjoyable read!
SpecH82 chapter 38 . 9/23/2016
Noooooo Ruby. You almost had that Bi**h. And now you'll be her plaything. Thrall.
SpecH82 chapter 32 . 9/23/2016
Ah finally he starts to show a spine and stops crawling at her feet.
SpecH82 chapter 28 . 9/23/2016
Why is she angry lol. And Tsukune really. Just end it with her already. She is not with it. But what do I know.
SpecH82 chapter 25 . 9/23/2016
Well. Frankly didn't see this coming. But I do agree with him. Wouldn't change for anyone either, so I see his point.
SpecH82 chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
A little late to figure that out now Moka! Lol.
SpecH82 chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
Hahahaha great chapter. To bad she threw it all away. Sigh. Well what did you do. Life changes.
SpecH82 chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Don't apologise. It was a great chapter. :)
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
*chuckle* oh moka. Some deeds can never be changed after they are done. Some deeds can never be forgiven. Regardless of what reasons lead one to commit those deeds.
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Well only a class A retard would take someone back after that. That's for sure. Even Tsukune can't be that stupid. But we'll see.
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »