Reviews for Get What You Wanted
SpecH82 chapter 38 . 9/23
Noooooo Ruby. You almost had that Bi**h. And now you'll be her plaything. Thrall.
SpecH82 chapter 32 . 9/23
Ah finally he starts to show a spine and stops crawling at her feet.
SpecH82 chapter 28 . 9/23
Why is she angry lol. And Tsukune really. Just end it with her already. She is not with it. But what do I know.
SpecH82 chapter 25 . 9/23
Well. Frankly didn't see this coming. But I do agree with him. Wouldn't change for anyone either, so I see his point.
SpecH82 chapter 23 . 9/23
A little late to figure that out now Moka! Lol.
SpecH82 chapter 11 . 9/23
Hahahaha great chapter. To bad she threw it all away. Sigh. Well what did you do. Life changes.
SpecH82 chapter 10 . 9/23
Don't apologise. It was a great chapter. :)
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 9/23
*chuckle* oh moka. Some deeds can never be changed after they are done. Some deeds can never be forgiven. Regardless of what reasons lead one to commit those deeds.
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 9/23
Well only a class A retard would take someone back after that. That's for sure. Even Tsukune can't be that stupid. But we'll see.
Creetic chapter 10 . 9/18
Woah
the unsung antihero chapter 55 . 7/2
One again, I find a beautiful jet-black jewel on this site, this fic is what I consider a good tragedy, and while it was missing one of the crucial parts of any good tragedy (as in the return to order; where after the protagonist death someone does something to give the world a smidgen of hope/reconciliation that the world will get better and move on, which this saddly lacked) it was still decent enough.
Love Kyuubi love chapter 39 . 3/25
From one writer to another, I am just in love with this story. I wish I could write something so good with so much fun twist. When tsukune was going to accept her back that got me disappointed but than when Moka hit yukari, that just did it, it was so great of a change to his hole outlook. Loving it and still reading.
Rufael chapter 38 . 2/21
I love what you did with Ruby's character in this fic. You really made her so much more than the manga did. If the anime almost always(in RV absolutely) pales in comparison to the manga... The manga pales in comparison to this fanfic. They should give you a job in the business and pay you well for it too
Rufael chapter 7 . 2/19
Damn it! Just started re-reading this masterpiece and...although i know how it ends... all the drama...all the dialogs still get to me. Trully you are one hell of a writer, Mistress :)
anubis7446 chapter 6 . 1/9
Ok i have to say that was the best chapter so far cause of the notes and i know it dose not paint me in the best light say i enjoyed reading that written thrashing but i cant help but say that was awsome and i look forward to any and all storys u put forth beacuse they will not be dictated by anyone but u keep up the great work
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »