Reviews for The Lyrium War
Kyo12591 chapter 30 . 3/19/2013
Epic, Epic, fic. Very interesting to read through. I always enjoy long fic's and though some chapters are painfully short, the entire fic is longer so it evens out lol. I love how you used the Games name for Neria, it always confuses me when people put their own names in there, I mean hey if your going to write a fic with a chosen character in it, use their darn names right? :D Epic fic!

Kyo
KalikaStorm chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
loved this story. my pc on my first playthrough was a mage and it was good to be able to read about the chantry problems afterwards. I knew they wouldn't let things lie.
big thumbs up :p
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"She cut him off abruptly. "We could really use your help, Anders. Will you help us out for a bit?" She really didn't want him telling that story about her in front of a recruit. It really wouldn't do for it to get out what a coward she had been. Nowadays she could tolerate the sight of blood, unless it was her own leaking out of a fresh wound. She still fainted at that."

It may be cute, but seriously, the PC did NOT manage to do all of that by fainting every time she lost hit points.
Fluidfyre chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
Wow! I couldn't stop giggling at harromont's letter haha.
Fluidfyre chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
I am just eating this story up! I have a soft spot for Neria's - loving it so far! Anders and his buttercup lol love the tension and hate between the mages and chantry. You do their corruption very well.
Clariana chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
Loved this story, well plotted, involving, well portrayed characters, funny and sad. Like that the author took her time to tie up all the loose ends also that Neria's and Anders' ideal of domestic bliss turned into a bit of a nightmare, as you would expect from people brought up in a tower... Not sure brandy would go with Stilton though... Keep it up Zute!
Clariana chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter, well structured two sex scenes one sweet, one Non con. I really liked that Tavish's hallucination had him recapping Neria's rape and the fact that we now know she is safe and well-looked after, but why oh why does she wear smallclothes when in a fur wrap with Anders? I wouldn't!
Archmagelite2000yrs chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
... smite, smite smite smite... Christ u make it seem like a one trick god button or something.
JackOfBladesX chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Loved the epilogue.

My only complaint was that the thing with Jowan just seemed...rushed an unnecessary. Originally thought it was going to turn into something bigger.

I actually laugh at the idea of the Chantry doing an exalted march on Orzammar (the possibility is mentioned in the game's epilogue). The Dwarves keep the darkspawn back, as well as mining lyrium. What, is the chantry going to take over both of those tasks? Yea right, they'd screw everyone over.

Anyway, nice story.
sapphiretoes chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Another great story! I particularly loved Neria and Anders living "happily" ever after with unedible food, dirty laundry and a lumpy bed. (I'm still mad at Alistair though)
CynderJenn chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Forgive me for not reviewing this story nearly as much as I did the Wyst stories, but I did love it. I'm hoping I can beg you to expand on the vacation as a one shot or a short piece. (Gives sad puppy eyes). I think reading about them trying to cook and live as normal people would be a riot.

I'm looking forward to reading the next adventure you come up with.
almostinsane chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter! I think this was a nice ending for the story. Thanks for writing this. It was awesome. God bless!
jugalettePENNER chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
lol awesome
Shakespira chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Ah, I am going to miss them...alot...a wonderful story, well plotted, well written.

Excellent.
Nithu chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
Aww. I'm sad to see this come to an end, but I'm delighted you have an idea for a new story :)