Reviews for Dodge a Bullet
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
This is so goooood! Ever the optimist I'll keep it on alert, but I've really enjoyed all these stories and appreciate all the effort that's gone into it all. So thanks! xo
groovinontheinside chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Benjaminjonathan chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I cried when I saw you didn't finish this story. Well, kind off. You are going to, aren't you? I will click the follow button just in case. You'd better.
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I finally got around to reading all the stories prior to this one, I am still, hooked on your current story. I think you do a wonderful job, I dont get to do alot these days. Used to be able to read, beta and comment no problem. Now it drains alot and I am lucky to get through a story a week, instead of a day.

I do hope you will update soon, you are a wonderful author, I was not able to read the stories you have already published and since I am completely wheelchair bound with severe epilepsy, then I dont work and cant afford to buy the books.

I feel at a loss for not having a chance to read them. But you still have so many wonderful stories on here. Keep up the wonderful work. Thanks again for the time you put into these stories.

ccase13 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Oh No! How can you just leave them there? Please tell me that you are going to update this story.

This AU is just too good for you to leave the poor kids on the road with no pain killers and really wrong drugs.
ephiny63 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Pagan's a sucker for happy endings, Pagan's a sucker for happy endings ... Pagan's a sucker for hang dog expressions of sorry ... Pagan's a sucker for happy endings ...

Hey honey, I am so sorry for being MIA for so long, long story for an email but needless to say that I'm fine and I'm back online ;0)

Now for chapters 8 and 9 wow what a twist, I knew you had something cooking but it was still a shock ... loved Dean's reaction to the Doctors hmmm I wonder how long he'll hold his temper once they get Sammy and Ellie back and no more Johnny or notJohnny! LOL

big hugs Sweety and again I am so sorry for being so quiet I'll explain more in an email.

love ya

Samantha V chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
I forgot about the medication mix-up! Hopefully the drugs will wear off and Dean will find Sam before too much harm is done.

Nice chapter!
hotshow chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
Very good chapter. Thank you.
RhianaStar chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Finally they know what is wrong and what is causing it... Sue later find Johnny/Sam now... but once found... go ahead a sue... Layla arrived in time... but why do I sense something has changed between the Winchesters and how they see her?
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Damn, not only have you got me scared for Johnny, but now you have me scared for Ellie as well since Sam is on the anti-psychotic. I'm worried he could lose it with his little princess and that would destroy him faster than anything else in the world could. Damn, I hope Dean finds him fast when he gets out there looking for him. Hopefully, the first thing he will think to do is go to where Johnny would feel safe..back to Cade's place.
hotshow chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Very good chapter. Thank you.
RhianaStar chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Always keep a look out for updates... It must have been hard for you to write this update... can't believe Johnny/Sammy hit Mary. Will they figure out the problem with the meds... soon I hope... also Cade being in his head is not going to be helping anyone.
Samantha V chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Eep! Nice chapter. Sam/Johnny is making one of the biggest mistakes in his life and doesn't even know it. He's going to be even more messed up when he finds Cade gone and, possibly, strange people living in his old place. Hope you update soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Oh no! I can just imagine what m,ust be going through Ellie's mind with Johnny acting so strangely. I sure hope this doesn't cause a huge setback for her. And I can only imagine what will happen when Johnny gets Ellie home and finds Cade is no longer there. This could lead to a huge mess!

Definitely waiting for more my friend!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Damn what a mess. One freaking mistake by the girl who worked at the pharmacy and now Sam's life has been sent into a tailspin. If only his family knew what was going through his mind.

You definitely must update this one again soon ya know. I have to know what happens next!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »