Reviews for Trapped! Audience Participation!
sakuuya chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I'm reviewing as part of an effort to review every horror story in this category. Seriously.

I was genuinely surprised by how much I enjoyed this story. Audience participation is generally not a winning formula, and this particular setup seems ripe for character bashing. So imagine my surprise when not only was everyone treated respectfully, but they were all in character, too! Honestly, if I hadn't known, I wouldn't have guessed that the order in which folks died was essentially random. (Also, I found out that I have like the opposite taste of the fandom in general, because all my favorite characters died! Bwuhh!)

The issues I have with this fic, though, are twofold: First, although you do a good job keeping the tension up, short scenes of everyone almost dying do get repetitive. Second, and relatedly, I wish you had mixed the "teams" up more, rather than keeping everyone in basically the same pairings the whole fic. You do a pretty good job bouncing characters off one another, and I would have liked to see you do it with less-intuitive pairings.
AnimeLover chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
SUPER SAD!I THINK EVERYONE WHO READ THIS FORGOT ABOUT MASHA!
AnimeLover chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
NO PUDDING TART MUST BE SO SAD HE LOST HIS LOVER!
AnimeLover chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Please don't let pudding and and tart die there so little and they love eachother!
AnimeLover chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
All right that treehugger died first o to the yeah baby!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
NO! Kisshu! D':
aaaaa chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
im justt going to the last chapter to see if anyone survives and who yhey are. lol. ...
ghmvmv chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
YAY!1 You killed him! fufufufuufu...
ygfvthfv chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Masaya has to die! PLEASE dont kill Lettuce, Pudding, Taruto or Pai... yet...
animeeef chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
haha, i was just laughing when masaya died haha
POPOCHI chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
NOOOOOO PAI PUDDING AND LETTUCCE ARE DEAD! WAAAA
OkamiAmaterasuLuver chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
masaya dies
CelticLily chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Noooo that was horrible DX Kisshu and Taruto didn't have to die! *cries*

But it was a really good finale and I'm so glad you finally finished it! It was worth the wait!
Ally Marton chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Okay, first note: Hi! Welcome back! Got your review when I was sneaking internet time at school and LOOOOOVED it! :D

Onto business now:

O_O Woah, that was SO not the ending I was expecting. Part of me really hoped they all came back in the end (which I guess in a sense they DID... loved that part by the way, EPIC!), but instead it's only Ichigo who makes it out alive, including from those who were attacking them... dark, very dark. :}

BUT, I'm kinda glad it's over... because man... THIS STORY WAS SO SAD TO READ THROUGH! AND SCARY! I WAS BECOMING AFRAID TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS 'CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH PEOPLE DIE!

(and by the way, kudo's to you for ALWAYS finding a different way for the characters to be offed, I'm impressed!)

I wonder what kind of ending Ichigo will have for herself now, but again, I'm just glad the dying's over. Way to pull through and finish your story Abbie! I'm so glad you did! :D And way to take on a genre and story idea I'd never seen before, it's truly awesome! Can't wait to hear more from Mew Mew High!

Sincerely,

Ally
Devilish Aisha chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Wow. That. Was. EPIC.

Bit of a downer that everyone except Ichigo died. But it was AWESOME.