Reviews for Illicit Affairs
Tower chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Oh so very good! Such a great and realistic conflict between the two characters, but couldn't help but notice it reflected to closely of the short lived connection between him and allison had in the movie though. Ya know, with her also rejecting being a vampire. But the ranting is good and makes for interesting thought processes _ and short as it may have been, you've definitly put thought into it and so bravo for that as well. I too liked the blood substituted food options you made up!
Corky the Quirk chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Well this review is slightly late, but oh well!

Poor Vera :( I wanted her and Frankie to live happily ever after...but I get the feeling Frankie just isn't mean for happily ever afters...

Amazing story :) You best write more!
Corky the Quirk chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Gah! Not only is this chapter slightly depressing, the fact that it's the second-to-last chapter is also depressing. I'm going to miss this story :(

But great job with the chapter, as usual. I really do love it!
Corky the Quirk chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Aw Frankie! He does have a heart! Poor Vera...sure, she gets to spend time with Frankie, but at what cost? Yikes...
Belle chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
That was HOT. No doubt about that. She was standing outside the door wasn't she?

*fans self* update soon.
Corky the Quirk chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I love the fact that Frankie was being listened to in the shower. That's just hilarious!
Corky the Quirk chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Ha! This is hilarious! And overall, you're quite creative :) I love the video game. That's so awesome! Can't wait til the next chapter.
Corky the Quirk chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
These drabbles are amazing. I absolutely love them! Can't wait to see what's next :)
Sapphireuncovered0123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OHH MY GOD I LOVE IT !

TOTALLY AMAZING !

UPDATE SOONIES !.$$.xx
l3la chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
loved it please write more chapters
Anne chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this looks like it's gonna be really good :)
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh my goodness gracious! Cliff hanger much? Anyway, this is awesome. I love the way you have portrayed Frankie. Please keep it up, I'm extremely intrigued. :)