Reviews for Vicodin no Jutsu
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 24 . 4/15
Fucking brilliant! 0_0 Just so fucking Jashin brilliant!
raf9900 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Excelent story, great pace and well merged styles. I loved the techincal talk, must have taken a hell of of a lot of time to make. If you excuse me now, I have to read a certain sequel.
Archie chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Two of my favorite things together! It can only be a good thing. And it was, because medical mysteries make me happy, and those involving my favorite characters make me even happier.

excellent fic.
idk12345678910 chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
It's really a shame how the best stories don't get many reviews.
gossipgalmishi from lj chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
First and foremost, I love how you execute both House and Naruto into the same fiction piece because both series are so acclaimed yet so different. Most people wouldn't have found it easy to attempt the merging of both worlds which you've done well. You manage to incoporate gags that cross over like it should. (Also, they're actually funny:) Not many xovers have that quality of balance in their dialogue and behaviour. Your technical work is great, flow needs a bit of work but it's decent enough and your characterisation takes most of what the real personalities have.

There are large chunks in your writing which seem a bit awkward and out of place but at other places you hit it right on the mark of originality and appropriate metaphors and atmosphere.

The plotline is good, pacing is great and yeah. That's all I've got to say.

Overall it's a nice piece. I look forward to seeing improvement in your next work.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! Say, did Cameron recieve the heaven cursemark (like Sasuke), or the earth cursemark (like Kimimaro) from Orochimaru?
Animeguy1101 chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
I have to say this was a great story, well written out and blended well naturally as if the two creators work togther on this. One of the things that I felt a little dissapionted about was that I didn't get to se House fight seriously, like use some serious jutsu on the ANBU. Do you think you could do some kind of sequeal where we get to see what his answer was. If yes there should be at least one scene with Sasuke in it. If no then could you have Naruto himself be in it, niether of them have to be the patient of course, infact it's better that there not. If not at least included more Naruto character's in it and one or two fight scenes with House and his team, to at least see what it would be like if the were to fight like shinobi in Naruto's world. It would be awsome if you could do a story like that.
thegriffin88 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome. I hate natuto crossovers but this one is awesome. So awesome I need to start working on my House/Black Jack crossover.
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm not normally into crossover but when I saw this one i just had to read it. Also I'm working on a House crossover myself although with Black Jack.
Sakiku chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Wow. I'm left speechless. Either you've got a medical degree, or you know someone with such a degree who you can ask and pester for details. Because I seriously doubt that one would be able to find such a level of medical knowledge by researching on the internet.

That level of medical detail alone makes this story worth reading, but you also top it off with fantastic characterization and a wonderfully controversial plot. (And with that, I mean House helping Orochimaru although he knows very well just what kind of criminal he is operating on.) I absolutely love the way you mix the two fandoms, and I'm seriously in awe of your writing skills.

Thanks for such a great story!

Sakiku
Scholar of Time chapter 24 . 7/19/2010
Brilliant. Simply brilliant...you matched the characters with their internal motivations in a manner which truly exhibits your creativity and adaptability. Your combination of the medical and the mystical has been astounding; the change of motivations for "special Jounin" House remains in its essential thrust /unchanged/. That's a real task for any author...you've got some serious talent.
phantomgirl21 chapter 24 . 7/19/2010
The last 2 chapters were really really interesting! Hmmmm... Will House join Orochimaru? Don't know! But it will be fun to find out! UPDATE SOON! LOVE IT!
phantomgirl21 chapter 22 . 7/16/2010
Hhhmmmm... Interesting chapter. VERY GOOD!
phantomgirl21 chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
Very good 2 chapters! Just like House, Cuddy, Cameron, and Kabuto! This is very very very good! _
phantomgirl21 chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
The last 2 chapters were GREAT! And this chapter was funny, down right HILARIOUS! I was rolling on the floor laughing!