Reviews for Down The River
NYCUtopia chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Sweet :)
FoxySonia chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I enjoyed reading this new story, it was fun.

I kind of liked the couples the way they were originally paired, thought they were/seemed better matched then.

Just wondering - Why is Bridget and Nancy so short, only 5'2" tall? Catherine is 5' 6" (taller with heels) and Vincent is at least 6' 3" and I'm guessing all of his male descendants are as tall or nearly as tall as he is. Why would their female descendants be so short? And are Nancy and Bridget identical or fraternal twins?

I see Bridget had no problem showing off her strength. If Nancy is just as strong I wonder why she didn't participate in the strength contests.

Ch. 7:

Why would it get too hot in March? In NYC the weather it's usually pretty cool in Spring.

Must have been Justin, not Jacob, who managed to stay, along with Adam, for the closing ceremony.

Thanks for another nice and enjoyable story to read.
VRB Mariposa chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
I didn't stop between chapters, so here is the review.

As always, I love your writing. Each of the stories that covers Catherine and Vincent's children are all very entertaining and this one did not disappoint. I really loved the part of going down the river when they first met. I really felt like I had experienced it. (never have)

As I was reading the story and New York was mention in regards to Adam and Justin, I did wonder if their parents knew about Vincent.

You packed a lot in that last chapter, but it never lost continuity and flowed nicely.

I am anxious for the next story, so please post soon.

Thanks

Vanessa
Thomas Mc chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Oops! Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up, Sarai.

Thomas Mc
Sarai chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Awesome story; however you have a typo in the first couple of sentenses. Justin and Adam, not Jacob are entering the brownstone.
VRB Mariposa chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hey...more stories about the kids. Nancy and Brigit :)

So the twins have Vincent's strength and Catherines cheekiness. I love it. Guys usually under estimate girls; and they don't have to related to Vincent. I really enjoyed floating down the river; it seemed to real.

Thanks

Vanessa

p.s.

Even though I am behind, I will read each chapter sepaately.
Joanne chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I am LOVING this story. I also enjoyed the "Day in the Sun" story. Hope you will be writing more and I can't wait for the next chapter in this story.
Sarai chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Nice!
Sarai chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Nice! LOL
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awesome! Another cool story.