Reviews for here comes the moon again
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
wow. that is dark. very nice though.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
that was good keep it up
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh Damon! He is such a tormented soul, and you captured that very well. Wonderful job!
lambimari chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Can I just say WOW. This was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing :)
naojv chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was dark. And eerie. I love dark and eerie. It was perfect.

He runs until he feels nothing at all.

I wish there was a situaton in everyday life that I could use that line, because it's just so dramatic. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll find a situation where it applies in a metaphorical sense, and I'll certainly say it, though no one else will understand where I'm coming from...(I'm aware that that probably didn't make all the sense in the world.)

Anyway, this was great. Definitely Favorited.
shrimpie15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story Emily. You took my favorite TVD couple and gave them a true-to-character plot. I know that Damon would never hurt Elena even if he wants too. I really hope this is because he truly loves her and when he realizes this, he will be able to make peace with himself and katherine.

Shrimpie
Team Damon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ooooooh! Angsty awesomeness! Love it!
panda chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
like!
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
WOW. Blew me away, again. That was so ethereal and dark and gorgeous. Very good. Your characterisation was spot on. "He presses his teeth into the soft, porcelain skin of her neck" made me stop breathing, for real. And it fits weirdly well with the song, without doing that annoying literal thing some song fics do. All in all, a triumph, my darling. (But I still don't believe you hate Puckleberry more than Freffy) :)