Reviews for Love over Lands
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Cute, thanks!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I found this so wonderfully different and funny at the end.
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hehehehe. Surprisingly in character and frickin' hilarious!
MadaMag chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Nice piece.
And adding the most forgotten character, Geoffrey, is a bonus :D

I went a step further and said, Uther knew about Merlin magic form the beginning as Merlin saved Arthur. Because his similarity to young Balinor, his once friend is uncanny.
And of course Uther on the spot decided, that this boy would live as long as he keep Arthur alive, and don't do something too obvious.
I mean, he, Uther kept Gaius for help with all magical treats (officially his knowledge, but surely Uther can spot magic when is used), and Artur will need 'a Gaius' at his side in the future. As long as the boy don't get caught. And as he is a sorcerer his life isn't worth much less in comparison to Arthur.

All that above come from the look Uther gave Merlin, when he stated, that he will go with Arthur kill the dragon. The sort of: I actually should kill you long ago if not for your use, but even I wouldn't order or expect you to follow Arthur in face of such danger.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Cute!
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
what the f did i just read.

still loved it, now checking out the sequel!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I read this one after I read the sequel, and I gotta say, and I can't believe I am saying it, I agree with Uther :)

Both were cute and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

See ya
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ha! Ridiculous, but I sort of love the idea? Also, this:
"Morgana must be married to a weak man, whom she can toss aside with ease to rule his kingdom."
...yes. Possibly the most perceptive thing Uther would realistically say. She either gets her own kingdom, or she'll go crazy gunning for someone else's. Like Arthur's.
(Seriously, Morgana, if you'd just given up and conquered another kingdom, everything would have been so much simpler...)
Nice writing!
Extraordinary Invisible Lights chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
By God, I can't stop myself from cackling! Please write more Merlin!
2c chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Um...
I suppose that's a version of tough love?

The poor librarian.
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am laughing over here. That was great! Anymore of this tale?
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was sooooo funny! :) Wouldn't it be just awesome if Uther really were shipping Merthur! *squeals in delight* ;)
chikisn2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
BRILLIANT! just absolutely brilliant. you should definitely think about continuing this!
Jeah chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was hilarious! lol.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahahaha! I loved this! I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »