Reviews for 20 Ways to Annoy a Potions Master
brightneeBee chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN? I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! LIKE...REALLY, REALLY LOVE IT! AND YOU PROMISED TO HAND OVER THE RIGHTS, REINE! I SHALL PLAGUE YOU UNTIL YOU UPDATE REGULARLY, OR HAND OVER THE REINS!

I WORRIED MYSELF SICK OVER YOUR ABSENCE FROM THE GCHATS, MISSSY!
space.cadet8 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
FINSHHHHHHHHHHHH!
pumpkin314159 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
So so funny. I loved this! Please continue!
AMCD06 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I loved it. It was so adorable. Wish it could have kept going though *pouts* but still really cute. Again, I loved it.
Keep up the great work.
(I also enjoyed the little commentary in the authors note, it was cute as well. :))
polly111 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Owewwe. More. Much more. So. Funny. I loved the bits between you and snape.
N811 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I really loved this story! It would be great if you would continue!
Elliot Granger chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
First of all, I'm really glad that you picked Mad Hattter/Alice. Second, even though I don't usually like Snape/Hermioone, this story is pretty good.
Kielyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved this story when I read it initialy around 1 year ago when I first discovered fan fiction. Please continue it one way or another, it would be a real loss for such a funny start not to be finished. I really fell in love with SS/HG ship and it can lead onto great romantic comedies. If you do allow someone else to carry this story on make sure they have believable ss/hg under their belt and a similar playful sense of humor like you have.
ICanHasCheezbrgr chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
O.O UM... isn't Snape like,40 or fifty years old? And if she's in the 7th year she's 17/18! I like the story though!
Alexa1993 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Love it! _
elsie chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Such a shame you are stopping it, I can understand you don't like the pairing anymore, but it's funny and you're a brill writer. What if instead of putting a romantic angle on it - she's at school after all - you change it to becoming friends, but strictly friends only, who maybe prank each other but then and team up on the rest of the school, but that's it? You'd only have to alter that last paragraph of the last chapter, and maybe a couple of references in the rest of the story?
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
No way are you ending this! Post again!
Stephaim Fan chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Whoa whoa whoa, I am Mrs. Snape, not you. :O but besides that funny story.
Deimos chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LMAO that list! Love it and could totally see his annoyed face. Jaws theme song xD
Potatohead98 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011