Reviews for In My Dreams
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved it! Very sweet, the song Hello will always be one of my favorites, good thing you put that line in there. I also liked the George part, I like the fics that doesn't present him as a depressed ghost. Fleur was great too! Needless to say, Charlie and Lavender were the best
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Adorable :)
Avanell chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
very cute!
remuslives chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
ha! you've got me liking Fleur. no one's ever done that before.

"She had great fashion sense, did you hear that. She must be an upstanding citizen." lol

i love the back and forth between george and fleur.

"I don't see your scars just like I don't see my friends scars." awe, great line.

sweet little story, left me with one of those light happy feelings, i love that.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was so sweet. I loved how Charlie said he couldn't see her scars. My favourite part, however, was the way you wrote George and Fleur's relationship.

I'd love to see how Ron reacts to this!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Excellent story and your use of the prompt. I have wanted to write a Charlie/Lavender story for the longest time, so I was thrilled to read this one. And I really liked how you referenced (discreetly) a previous story. Very, very clever. Nice one!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The ending is really sweet, and I love how they re-met. Also, I love the dynamic between George/CHarlie/Fleur and the addtion of Lee, it makes your fic vivid and realist. Anyway, I loved it!