Reviews for Visitor
moonlit peach forest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
If you ever write a book let me know! I'd love to read it! I wouldn't mind it at all if it was all about those three idiots either. You really get them! The 3rd and 4rth chapters are just priceless!
bad mornings chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I adore this!

You capture them all so well. (:

And I love the constant bickering that Remus and Sirius do. I think it's hilarious.

Can't wait for the update. (:
moonlit peach forest chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Sooooooooo Funny! Oh you gave me a great laugh once more! Please keep up the good work! Thanks for the upload :)
Eriyu chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
The Adventuresome Mr. Black is probably the coolest title ever. That and "moving with surprising grace for a dog his size and for Sirius in general," I think, are my favorite parts.

Once again, you make me realize what an incredibly unsatisfactory writer I am, and I thank you heartily for it. :3 Update again soon!
where the wind blows chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
great chapter! cute and funny! hahaha cant wait for more, update soon!

wind
ObsessedWithWords chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I absolutely LOVE this! I've been laughing out loud practically the whole way through, you capture them all so perfectly! Please update soon!
Darkness-Chill chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I love this chapterrrr! 3

"It's one of your greatest talents," Sirius agreed. "If there was a Fretting Championship you would be the Grand Champion Fretter. You, my dear Moony, are the frettiest fretter who ever fretted."

That especially. D

Good job! Can't wait for more!
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
The letter chapter was really funny. Great job. You should continue this.

Your descriptions are good. I'm looking forward to seeing how the group interacts together. Really, not that much to improve on. Keep it up!
moonlit peach forest chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
MORE MORE! Yea Moony's Prongs' and padfoot's mail is sooo funny I am looking forward to the next chapter!:-)
Eriyu chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Cartography. XD Excellent. Almost didn't catch that.

And squirrels. XD And man, how do you make me love these guys even more than I did?
Darkness-Chill chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Ugh formatting problems. FFN needs to work on those. Until then, best thing to remember is not to repeat the same letter more than seven times. Other than that, it's usually okay.

That and spacing, actually.

Off topic. I love this chapterrrrr! D I was giggling the whole time, and I just loved it! -bounces- Keep going!
where the wind blows chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
hehe good chapter! update soon!
The Music Lily chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
This is really awesome! Hope it carries on as well as it's started!
where the wind blows chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
good start hope there is more to come!
moonlit peach forest chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love it when people notice the details of The book and make it into a whole story! Writing about Padfoot's running away was a nice one ! Thanks for the upload