Reviews for Mending the Breach
Mr. McDooble chapter 3 . 7/1
So I geas your one of those people who dig creepy people judging from your authors notes not that I'm judging you I think it cool :)
majishan chapter 11 . 2/10
White! grrrr, i so hate that guy now.
majishan chapter 9 . 2/10
Nooooo! what is White thinking! i swear he's even more paranoid than batman, if that's possible
Creaturemaster chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
If only there were more Brex stories on this site . . . .

Anyways, I love this story! Next to Rex and Bobo, Breach is my favorite character if the show. Why did it have to end!?
Jysrin chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
I had a heart attack from the feels. It's still going.
Congratulations.
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
Afiqhaziq haziq chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Htuthmdthdmthdmhtdtmhdhntdhtd

Hgfghfjjytfytjfjytfjytfhjtftjh

Hgghjcytjfjtyfyjtfjytfjytfyhrdersfew
1110000001111110000001111100000011111010000111110000000111111001010101000001111100000
Jesse harris chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
Though I am late to the series I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
burtonaris chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE your book please keep it up, I also have a crush on breach
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Solora: PS- Did you SEE the new episode? I am now a Sqwydd fangirl. I don't care if he's a green-skinned boy with tentacle hair and no eyes. He's HAWT!
Me: That's what she said!
I just now came up with that!
BTW He does have eyes you just can't see them because his hair is in the way .
Regitivity chapter 19 . 4/23/2013
Right as I finished the episode with the killer rabbit and Rex going to prom night and how the rabbit keep piping out of now where and ramming Rex, I started this chapter. Your last 2 words made me laugh.
AnonymousAndrea chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Woah. Did. Not. See that coming. Father Son reunion. I hope Circe gets better. Best chapter so far, just too many CLIFFHANGERS! Stay shiny.
With buttons and brass,
AnonymousAndrea chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
I agree. Van Kleis is a peso. But sadly, I have no flames to help you burn him. Just a request for a Circe chapter and some applause for such a shiny story.
With star dust and stainless steel,
AnonymousAndrea chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
For such an amazing Brex story, I award you the shiniest review I can give.
With glitter and tinsel on top,
pikachucat chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
awesome story
DiscernTheMessage chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
I don't even like Generator Rex that much, but JESUS CHRIST WTF? LADY THAT WAS CLASS AS!

well fucking done, brilliantly written, well thought out, .Christ dont even want to write fanfiction anymore, you basterd.

One of the best fanficitons I have ever read. no fuckin joke