Reviews for Mending the Breach
BlitzKraig chapter 30 . 1/22
That big blue eyed dog was Ashka. Wasn't it?
She saw his memories with her; I can't find any condiluded reason that she would've had to run away
BlitzKraig chapter 27 . 1/22
Can you write a Sqwydd fanfic
BlitzKraig chapter 25 . 1/21
Fuck that! Brex forever!
BlitzKraig chapter 10 . 1/11
Please...please tell me there's a plot twist and Nomad is alive. Please tell me that Wolfgang sees his family again, that he gets to hold Cari and Ashka. Please it's killing me
BlitzKraig chapter 9 . 1/9
NO FUCKING WAY! I had fantasized about Biowulf reuniting with his family, but I didn't actually expect it to happen! Also I'm most like Breach on account of my celestial standing. I'm the most literal Gemini you'll ever meet.
Sweet and loving one moment violent and hateful the next
BlitzKraig chapter 5 . 1/8
I loved this chapter. How much do you want to bet me that this line "My loyalty is to Breach," will be in the next chapter. Can you believe that at one point my friend convinced me to dislike breach? Yeah me neither that lasted all of twelve seconds
BlitzKraig chapter 3 . 1/7
THEY DID WHAT?! LET ME AT THEM LET ME THE FUCK AT THEM!
BlitzKraig chapter 2 . 1/7
Imagine how Frisk must've felt. Lol
BlitzKraig chapter 1 . 1/7
*raises hand *
Nigthmare Shadow chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
Well, I just loved this, is sooo awesome, and the fact that is complete makes it only better, the caracthers were amazing and pretty good managed, nobody was out of caracther, I loved how you worked whit Breach Psique, and how you'd managed Rex's felings, an amazing work in all the senses, 9.8 out of 10, its perfect, is great, is shiny :3
Dranzer631 chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
So this is the first generator rex fanfic that i'm reading and may I just say that so far you are setting the bar petty damn high.
Shane chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
Omg it's so kawaii desu. ALL HAIL THE FLUFF. I loved it so much. You are truly the best. Omg, omg ,omg, I'm totally fan girling right now.
Shane chapter 28 . 7/5/2015
I bet your pretty proud of this one ey? I know if I made a master piece like this I would be also. Good job. Shane approves
Shane chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
"His eyes met her's and he felt the word 'die' in his throat" I'm confused doesn't he like breach?
Shane chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
"Your using Circe as a bridge to express your needs for saying beautiful poetry? I like your style man your pretty good I like you." He said with the utmost respect to the author. "I like the story" he expressed while continuing to read on.