Reviews for Mending the Breach
B.E.A.T.N chapter 31 . 3/29
Th is chapter is my absolute favorite. Rex and Breach finally confessing and making things right between them. It's such a touching moment in an already touching story. Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
B.E.A.T.N chapter 10 . 3/29
I actually like your origin for Rex meeting Bobo then the shows. In the show, Bobo was already a prisoner when Rex showed up and bonded with him. I prefer yours, where Rex was the one to find Bobo, and give him an eyepatch. I just finished reading the story, and I really do like it. Until the next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
SebaVR123 chapter 33 . 3/25
this history
was beautifull i love it!
SebaVR123 chapter 33 . 3/25
this history
was beautifull i love it!
Dolpher chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Well, no offence, I'm not trying to be rude, but now that is the most boring fic I've ever read.
I left it on chapter 11, so may be it's really awesome good and marvellous later but I'm not even curious to know.
It's supposed to be an interesting B/R story but it's not. It's a collection of both lines the plot needs and lines the plot doesn't need at all, lines which lead the story to nowhere, to nothing, just waste of time.
Great idea but nothing more.
Tristan159578 chapter 33 . 7/1/2018
This was one of many creepy fanfics that melted my heartand also distracted me from cramming for my maths test and made me miss out on my high school dance, because I was too worried about what might happen to Breach.
YOU SIR HAVE A GIFT. IN ALL THE EPISODES WHERE BREACH WAS SEEN, NEVER HAVE I EVER FELT LIKE I ACTUALLY KNEW HER, THEN WHEN I READ YOUR FANFICTION
Smil3Chaos chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
XD
Kurama00 chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
I just watched a couple of episodes, and now this. All I have to say is...

KILL THAT NANOPHOBIC BITCH!

And good job at tuggin the heartstrings.
BlitzKraig chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
That big blue eyed dog was Ashka. Wasn't it?
She saw his memories with her; I can't find any condiluded reason that she would've had to run away
BlitzKraig chapter 27 . 1/22/2016
Can you write a Sqwydd fanfic
BlitzKraig chapter 25 . 1/21/2016
Fuck that! Brex forever!
BlitzKraig chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Please...please tell me there's a plot twist and Nomad is alive. Please tell me that Wolfgang sees his family again, that he gets to hold Cari and Ashka. Please it's killing me
BlitzKraig chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
NO FUCKING WAY! I had fantasized about Biowulf reuniting with his family, but I didn't actually expect it to happen! Also I'm most like Breach on account of my celestial standing. I'm the most literal Gemini you'll ever meet.
Sweet and loving one moment violent and hateful the next
BlitzKraig chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
I loved this chapter. How much do you want to bet me that this line "My loyalty is to Breach," will be in the next chapter. Can you believe that at one point my friend convinced me to dislike breach? Yeah me neither that lasted all of twelve seconds
BlitzKraig chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
THEY DID WHAT?! LET ME AT THEM LET ME THE FUCK AT THEM!