Reviews for Mending the Breach
Shane chapter 31 . 7/5
Omg it's so kawaii desu. ALL HAIL THE FLUFF. I loved it so much. You are truly the best. Omg, omg ,omg, I'm totally fan girling right now.
Shane chapter 28 . 7/5
I bet your pretty proud of this one ey? I know if I made a master piece like this I would be also. Good job. Shane approves
Shane chapter 20 . 7/5
"His eyes met her's and he felt the word 'die' in his throat" I'm confused doesn't he like breach?
Shane chapter 22 . 7/5
"Your using Circe as a bridge to express your needs for saying beautiful poetry? I like your style man your pretty good I like you." He said with the utmost respect to the author. "I like the story" he expressed while continuing to read on.
Mr. McDooble chapter 3 . 7/1
So I geas your one of those people who dig creepy people judging from your authors notes not that I'm judging you I think it cool :)
majishan chapter 11 . 2/10
White! grrrr, i so hate that guy now.
majishan chapter 9 . 2/10
Nooooo! what is White thinking! i swear he's even more paranoid than batman, if that's possible
Creaturemaster chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
If only there were more Brex stories on this site . . . .

Anyways, I love this story! Next to Rex and Bobo, Breach is my favorite character if the show. Why did it have to end!?
Jysrin chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
I had a heart attack from the feels. It's still going.
Congratulations.
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
Afiqhaziq haziq chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Htuthmdthdmthdmhtdtmhdhntdhtd

Hgfghfjjytfytjfjytfjytfhjtftjh

Hgghjcytjfjtyfyjtfjytfjytfyhrdersfew
1110000001111110000001111100000011111010000111110000000111111001010101000001111100000
Jesse harris chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
Though I am late to the series I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
burtonaris chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE your book please keep it up, I also have a crush on breach
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Solora: PS- Did you SEE the new episode? I am now a Sqwydd fangirl. I don't care if he's a green-skinned boy with tentacle hair and no eyes. He's HAWT!
Me: That's what she said!
I just now came up with that!
BTW He does have eyes you just can't see them because his hair is in the way .
Regitivity chapter 19 . 4/23/2013
Right as I finished the episode with the killer rabbit and Rex going to prom night and how the rabbit keep piping out of now where and ramming Rex, I started this chapter. Your last 2 words made me laugh.
AnonymousAndrea chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Woah. Did. Not. See that coming. Father Son reunion. I hope Circe gets better. Best chapter so far, just too many CLIFFHANGERS! Stay shiny.
With buttons and brass,