Reviews for Kurenai and the Mitarashi Tower of Terrors
TaskMaster333 chapter 1 . 4/17
lol this one was hilarious i especialy like the last sentence.
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
nice very nice
Draco122
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
The instant the tray hit the bottom of the can, it was as if Tayuya dropped a weight that weighed several tons, because the trash can crashed through the floor, which was at least 10 feet thick, fell downward through the Chunin Exam arena, crashed through that floor, which was TWENTY feet thick. The sound of several impacts could be heard as the trash can continued downward. A low boom sound and a slight shaking of the tower's foundation signified that the trash can and it's load had reached the ground.

Kurenai and the two girls looked at the hole the trash can made for a few moments. Tayuya whistled at her unintentional accomplishment. "Damn. Didn't see that one coming."

I'm honestly surprised that a comment like, "wow. Those would be a more useful weapon than shuriken", or something of the like didn't pop up. Regardless, it was funny as hell.
You have GOT to keep up with these. This is gold. Ya know what? In the words of Tayuya "fuck it". I'm gonna favorite you right now.
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
love it
kazumi rik chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
damn that was funny
Harute Haptism chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Another great filler, peeping on Naruto kinda sounds like another oneshot later in the story.
Lazruth chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ok. Wow. That was awesome. Going to go read the other side stories now.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL KILLER CUPCAKES! im off to read the MAIN history ( yeah, read the filler first, the the actual thingie... im a lil crazy ya see)
JAYSEN chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was pretty funny! Miss straight arrow watching the hellspawn princesses! And her reaction at the end, priceless!

Wonderful job!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I great slightly over the top story.

I look forward to the sequal!

PS: Any thoughts on a more serius version as this is a great idea!
RaihnSage chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Poor Kurenai! Funny story though, got me laughing real hard. I actually though that Kurenai would go to Asuma to help her forget the-sanity-threatening-experience she went through. :D
beast man1500 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
When are you gonna start this story! It looks awesome! Please start it soon.