Reviews for Witches: A Forever Destined Vignette
Harry2 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Well, Clovis has been warned. But I don't think we've seen the last of him. And the family is going to have to learn that not everything is peaches and roses.
garnetred chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
Excellent story. Please write soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
OMG what an awesome ending to a thrilling vignette! Damn that Rush thinks he's gonna get away with what he's done cause he was a pawn think again Rush! Feel so bad for Leia and Luke but glad to hear that Callista and Jake are gone, Luke and Leia will be better off, Han and Mara are close by and hopefully they'll find happiness together forever just like Anakin and Padme and Jayden and Natalie. This was one awesome amazing story and that teaser for the next vignette ahhhhhhh i want more now i hope its not too long till the next vignette begins it is going to be one amazing story! keep up the amazing work!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
awwwww i always hate it when i get to the end of these! some how it makes the wait worse! i was happy to see Han back! lol update soon BYE!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
That was great!I look forward to your next vignette.
LakshmiBlack chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Wow, I love the Forever Destined vignettes, they're getting better and better!

I can't wait to read the next one, I'm really curious about the Dathomir plot, as well as the Leia and Han plot.

Great work ;)
Dark Horse Writer chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter and keep up the good work I love the Forever Destined Vignette series!
garnetred chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
Excellent chapter. I wonder what the diary says exactly about Sifo-Dyas and Padme being together. I hope it will not be for very long. Rush Clovis will definitely be behind bars for a long time. Please update soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
OMG, OMG, OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! I mean it was FREAKING AWESOME, FREAKING BRILLANT! oooh that Sifo Dyas, for a moment there I thought he woujld succeed but Jenna managed to jump in then Anakin and Luke and he was no match for the three of them good bye Sifo Dyas...for now! but he's gone yes! And the truth came out about Jake's secret, good riddance Leia is better off without him and i sense Han is close now. Hope Rush gets what's coming to him and Jake will realised hes an idiot for getting drunk and sleeping with Veronica. This was amazing! the Anakin and Padme part at the end was interesting and intense wonder what will happen after the journal is translated. Loved the sisterly scene with Leia and Jenna, the humour part was a nice touch!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
WOW that was good.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
fantastic chapter! but i would have like to see Han there it would have been funny to see his reaction lol update soon! BYE!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Clovis is letting his own desires for Padme cloud his judgement. If he was thinking clearly, he would COOPERATE with the Jedi, rather than fight them. And sooner or later Sifo-Dyas and Anikan WILL meet in battle! And, as they say in Higlander, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
garnetred chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Excellent chapter. I hope Jenna will be able to break the door and save mom. Please update soon.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Things are about to hit the fan in MANY ways! The Sith Lord has totally taken over his puppet, and Anikan and the family are 9on their way to take care of bussiness. And I think when this is overwith, there will be a lot of questions being asked and answered1
sexystarwarslover chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
OMG THAT WAS BRILLANT! it was worth the wait because it was EPIC! So he couldn't wait and knew he was losing and went straight for Padme, hope Anakin and Jenna can stop him in time-father and daughter fight to save Padme that sounds awesome! and Veronica confessed everything to Anakin and now he knows the truth about Jake wonder how Leia will react hehe Jake's in trouble hehe Anakin's knows EVERYTHING now! so cannot wait for an update, please update quickly don't leave us hanging!