Reviews for The Day He Didn't Die
AerynsFallen chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Aww. I love Bang-bang and Stephen. Good job!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is officially my new secret canon, too, because damned if I'm not upset over this conniving son of a bitch bastard and just happy to see his practically amoral ass. Say nothing of kind of/sort of shipping Stephen/Bang-Bang along with you... Thank you so much for posting this one in particular. My heart is lifted again.
inkfiction chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Okay. So this is officially head-canon in my head, now. I so badly want it to be true. Props to you for writing.
daram chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'd definitely would like to think this happened :-) that Bang Bang jumped that truck just before her car was blown up and went on to collect an unconscious older brother Bloom.

Really like this story!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love love loved this. One of my all time favorite movies, even though the ending makes me sad. I've always thought that Bang Bang would just randomly show up and "save the day" as it were. It's nice to see my vauge thoughts put into words, and good ones at that. Thanks!

BTW- Bang Bang does say a couple of things. "Campari" to order her drink in the Berlin bar and "F* & Me" when they blow the tower. Just a note. 3
Kara chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aside from the fact that he heard her say, 'f*** me' when she accidentally blew up the Prague Castle, it's an adorable, amazing story.

Now i won't start crying again when i think of the Brothers Bloom :)
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Yay! love this ending so much more. if only the director had read this... :) wonderfully written!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
And that is totally how it actually ended! I refuse to believe otherwise!

Cheers!
sehen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I like this ending far more than the real one. (:
HanaDear chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
aw you love the brothers bloom too! you're wonderful haha. i loved this fic. i definitely loved their friendship/partnership in the movie, so it's nice to think that the awesomeness that is stephen and bang-bang lived on. great job.
SherlockSmile chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was just simply amazing, thankyou for this awesome story!
Wyld Yarrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow. I love it. I am so honored to find out that I inspired such a brilliant plot bunny. I do feel bad about it hitting you over the head until you wrote the story, hope that it didn't give you too big of a headache.

That said, in my mind this story is completely worth the headache. Once again your talent and ability to pick up on the thoughts of the characters is wonderfully impressive. I look forward to reading your other work.

Bravo!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Perfection. I love this ending! :)
inkspire chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Uh, yeah, the way the movie ended for me too! Well done, holy crap. (on a cracker.)
Pink Lady Alex chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm so glad you got attacked by the vicious plot bunny. This story is so wonderful! I honestly never considered something like this happening as a possibility. It makes sense though, in a Brothers Bloom-y kind of way. I never believed for a second that Bang Bang went in that explosion, so why wouldn't she go back for Stephen? This will be how the movie ended for me too! Thank you for writing!